What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite villains

DiegoNT

First Grade
Brother Mouzone was pretty badass for a guy in a bow-tie...
I hated brother, thought he was a cartoonish character in a show that prided itself in realism. But apperently in the 80s and 90s there were quite a few killers and intimidation men from the nation of islam getting around in their bow-ties in the drug trade of new york and baltimore

I'm shocked no one has mentioned Max Cady from Cape Fear, Robert Mitchum was pretty badass in the original but De Niro took it to a whole new level in the newer version.

Agree. De Niro gives me the creeps every time I see Cape fear.
De Nero apparently paid a dentist to have his teeth ground down and deformed for the role. Then paid another dentist to have his teeth restored. Now thats taking method acting to another level.

Wizardman

First Grade
Agree. De Niro gives me the creeps every time I see Cape fear.
De Nero apparently paid a dentist to have his teeth ground down and deformed for the role. Then paid another dentist to have his teeth restored. Now thats taking method acting to another level.

These days, he just phones performances in.

heights

Juniors
Two from Eastwood flicks have to be right up there.

Scorpio from the original Dirty Harry.

And the Chick from Play Misty for me.

Both excellent acting performances and A grade psychotics.

One noteable absence worth mentioning....Javier Bardem's character in No Country for Old Men. He has to be in the top 3 of all time. A simply mad, killing machine........even Woody from Cheers couldn't stop him :)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
images

DC80

Juniors
The only two Stephen King books translated to movies I actually liked were The Shining (because of the brilliance of Jack Nicholson and Stanley Kubrik) and surprisingly The Dead Zone was a good translation too. The rest continue to be horrible, which is a terrible shame.

Tim Curry was brilliant as Pennywise.

Terence Stamp as Zod.

Mick Taylor from Wolf Creek (and the sequel).

Both mentioned, Hopkins as Lecter and Rickman as Gruber are classics.

Ralph Fiennes as Amon Goth in Schindler's List. Even looked like him, and scared the bejesus out of a survivor from the camp.

Latest posts