What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Turbo or Latrell Mitchell

Who's better?

• Tom Trbojevic

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters
Jake's brother Tom will finish his career with players such as Ian Hindmarsh, Mark Minichiello and Mal Meninga.

Players with a far more accomplished sibling.

The reason "Turbo Tom" looks the more finished product as he played 8 games in 2015 in first grade for Manly and this year only moved to fullback a few weeks back when Brett Stewart got injured.

By comparison, Latrell played his debut first grade game this year on the wing in Round 1, before being moved to fullback in Round 2 and staying there until a few weeks back when he was moved back to the wing.

steggz

Juniors
Tom T. As an opposition fan, I'm far more worried when he gets the ball than when Mitchell does.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Neither of these two nerds will ever be even half as good as Hayne so they should probably just retire now would be the smart thing to do.

OVP

Coach
Neither of these two nerds will ever be even half as good as Hayne so they should probably just retire now would be the smart thing to do.

Agreed. As a matter of fact, Jarryd Hayne should be the only player allowed on the field at all.

/end thread.

OVP

Coach
I'm flabbergasted that rooster fans think Latrell is better.

I don't. I just think it's an unfair comparison as Tom T has a full year in the top grade on Latrell. Wait 2-3 more years to see the best of Latrell. He still has a hell of a lot of improvement in him and a lot to learn.

H.H

Juniors
Lattrell, but only because I'm a Rooster Booster.

Seriously, they are both sensational talents and I can't believe anyone would criticise either player.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I've never even see Tommy Todman play to be fair,i've seen nothing outside of Hayne,Wazn and Pretty Little Liars

Valheru

Coach

I can't comment on Tom but if there is one thing Latrell isn't, it's a nerd. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

He is a sensational talent though.

Latrell Mitchell easy. Tom is quick and illusive but doesn't have the power to go along with it like Mitchell. Mitchell was thrown into first grade at fullback and has stood tall in a shlt Roosters outfit. Mitchell looks like a once in a generation type athlete, all he needs now is time and some fine tuning. Kid came into first grade at 18 and was already busting through tackles of fully grown men. Scary to think where he'll be in a few years.
Yep...

soc123_au

Staff member
Both managed to win an Origin series in their first crack, so they both surpass Hayne. They didnt have the Pearce factor to contend with, but instead Cleary, Maloney & RCG,