What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will McGregor get Jason Taylored on Mad Monday?

If so which player will deliver the punch?

• Total voters

1st & 10

Juniors
Mary is a lot bigger than Jason and a smaller mouth . But he is a drinker, so no he he will wipe himself out and finish the night with a kurbside quiche

Mr Red

First Grade
Lafai parting gift puts one on Mary's chin before heading off to the storm .... Win-win...

Old Timer

Coach
My bad. I'd had a few quiet wines the night before and didn't realise i had that much alcohol still in my system. Never drink and post[/QUOTE]
Sage advice Grouch
Obviously the very reason McGregor & Doust don't post here themselves.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I'm as politically incorrect as anyone, but geez, this thread is scraping the bottom of the barrel, particularly the referencing of Packer in this sort of thing.

I'm sure the thread was started in jest or with the assistance of a few to many beverages, but it is a telling sign of just how despondent most of us have become..........it's a thread i would have expected to see in the Bullgrubs forum.

Last edited:

Latest posts