What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 EF 1 - Broncos 44-28 Titans @ Suncorp Stadium

Finals Wk 1: Broncos v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Lol

Parker - "they had all the running in the first half"

55% possession and 12 sets to 18 with a lopsided penalty count.

He got his script early......

You understand that because the player who threw the ball is moving forward, even though it leaves the hands backwards it can move forward relative to the lines on the field.

So are you saying it was or wasn't forward?

Because I'm laughing at the call. I don't believe it's forward. I'm being sorecarstic.

carcharias

Immortal
What will it take for a player to call the ref a f**king useless cheating merkin!?

Dead set ...daylight ( at night ) robbery.

Paullyboy

Coach
Anyone blowing up about the last forward pass that was called against hayne is kidding themselves, that was definitely forward.

The 90 other bullshit calls on the other hand. Luckily I backed the Broncos too, so I'll chat to the refs in the line to collect TAB winnings later.

Red Bear

Referee
There was some disgusting refereeing throughout that match.

Broncos may well have won regardless, they should be better than the Titans, particularly after Taylor injury.

But there were some awful calls. Mind bogglingly bad refereeing, the sort that poses a few questions. E.g. the kick on Simpkins. The Oates penalty. No penalty after Taylor got shoulder charged.

There was a bunch of other stuff that seemed dicey on top of that. Probably seemed worse in context of the other stuff. But really a horrid ref performance that favoured one side.

Latest posts