What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett's Extra Curricular Activities

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Great link to the Spewier-Fail. Asked me to become a subscriber FFS!! Not likely.

It is interesting how a Queensland newspaper stabs one of its favourite sons in the back. Got a better response from news.com.au. They even have a picture of Dale Tynan and appears Whine Benthead is punching WAY above his weight.

I retract my statement about her being trailer trash. Damn....I'd plough it myself!!

undertaker

Coach
Was wondering how long it would take to hit the forums.

Nobodies business but those involved.
Same. Saw the article this morning and thought it was going to be a matter of time before this was brought up.

On the topic of marital woes, Karl Stefanovic split from his wife, yet will probably only get a fraction of the attention Uncle Wayne will

Spade

Juniors
She's a obvious gold digger, why else would she get with Bennett, she left a settled life with a partner of 20 years and 3 kids behind.

Latest posts