What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett's Extra Curricular Activities

She's a obvious gold digger, why else would she get with Bennett, she left a settled life with a partner of 20 years and 3 kids behind.

Wayne and his new Mrs.

smith_marshall180.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Something very fishy about all of this. When the rumours starting coming out on friday of a scandal involving a coach (thanks to a tweet from 'The Mole') i started digging on twitter, and i get the feeling that a lot of journos already knew the story well in advance. Some knew about it for weeks, some for a lot longer, but out of respect for Wayne they kept quite. It's not until the Story was about to break, and wayne himself released a pre-emptive press release, that the wider media started reported it. This story was 'broken' by the courier mail, pretty much the broncos propaganda department. So the rugby league and Sydney media sat on the story, yet the broncos propaganda department made it public.

Barkley

Bench
She's a obvious gold digger, why else would she get with Bennett, she left a settled life with a partner of 20 years and 3 kids behind.

It could be his quirky sense of humor, winning smile, charming personality, chiseled body or his continuous dedication to re-homing unliked fullbacks.

soc123_au

Staff member
How do we know he's not hung like a Jamaican Donkey?
Wayne could be packing 12'' of Australian prime beef.
Seeing how animated he gets after winning a premiership I would be surprised if he could muster up the circulation required for a foot long. I guess there are other ways. He could tape a stick to it or better yet use Darius as a franger.

SBD82

Coach
Something very fishy about all of this. When the rumours starting coming out on friday of a scandal involving a coach (thanks to a tweet from 'The Mole') i started digging on twitter, and i get the feeling that a lot of journos already knew the story well in advance. Some knew about it for weeks, some for a lot longer, but out of respect for Wayne they kept quite. It's not until the Story was about to break, and wayne himself released a pre-emptive press release, that the wider media started reported it. This story was 'broken' by the courier mail, pretty much the broncos propaganda department. So the rugby league and Sydney media sat on the story, yet the broncos propaganda department made it public.
The story in the herald today by Webster about hayson basically confirms that he knew about it and chose not to write it. It was something hayson blasted him about in the text.

Latest posts