What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno v Bellamy

millersnose

Post Whore
so this week flanno comes up against the best coach in rugby league
Barring errors I believe this is actually were this game will be won and lost
They have a slight squad advantage countered by our home ground advantage
Bellamy will obviously look to the last game against us as to how to win
I suspect they will target Chad who has demonstrated mental fragility and bbq who they know they can run over
I recon it's who is assigned babysitting duties in defence on our halves will have a tough night

Watch the rd 26 game
It's how they will play

Card Shark

Immortal
Totally agree this is where we win or lose it.

I listened intently to the post game interview with Bellamy.

Freddy asked him how he'd approach the game. He said get his team to enjoy the hype/experience but it's all about "balance".

I'm worried we might not get the balance right & play the game in our heads before Sunday.

Flanno has a big challenge to get the balance right.

Surely

Post Whore
so this week bellamy comes up against the best coach in rugby league
I suspect they will target Chad who has demonstrated mental fragility and bbq who they know they can run over
I recon it's who is assigned babysitting duties in defence on our halves will have a tough night

Watch the rd 26 game
It's how they will play

just had to correct that for you

carinashark

First Grade
I think Flanno will prepare well. Bellamy will have little to do as he knows how to play us.
It will be up to luck and who has the most petrol in the last 10 min.
The only difference I can see is that we have the better set of halves. Cronk is the best but Green is a well programmed robot. Chad and Jimmy will be up for this after their performance against the Cowboys.

millersnose

Post Whore
There is that danger
I doubt they will be drilling a new version of the sweep
I recon they will stick to a straightforward plan and stick to the right and get that kicking strategy right
I recon defensively they have to work out how to babysit the halves in defence

shaggs

Coach
Harris and proctor are better than cooper and Hess. We dominated the cows edge.

JT looked for prior all night.
We need to pick a player. Smith Cronk whoever and run gal and fif and prior at them all day.

Blair and Koro are weak with numbers and decision making. We also need blockers on syliasu.

would love to insert a f**king greased up dwarf troll up mazdascx3's ass right now
Was looking at buying a Mazda for my daughter just this week but f**k em
Will go Toyota
dont discount the mazda
couple in the fam
theyve hit the sweet spot with their current range and they all look the piece too

flannos words at half time from friday night resonate with me
control where the game is played
kicking is definitely a big part of this and we need to devisie a sound strategy to keep their two Fijian flyers under control

lolesi

First Grade
Hope feki practices his aerial catching this week.

The beautiful man is going to have a thousand leap and catches to make I rkon.

Windy70

Juniors
We just need to play with few errors. We made 13 errors v 6 last time we played Storm and 7 against the cows 11.

We can and will beat them, if we just play disciplined and keep them under the pump.

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope feki practices his aerial catching this week.

The beautiful man is going to have a thousand leap and catches to make I rkon.

Speaking of bombs, how good was Barba the other night.

Safe as houses under the bomb & kickoffs.

Frenzy.

Immortal
so this week flanno comes up against the best coach in rugby league

Watch the rd 26 game
It's how they will play

Conversely, watching round 26 will inform how we play. The big improvement that needs to be made is in the execution of the plan. That plan was a winner but they let themselves down. They baked the cake but failed with the icing. :)

Weaponhead

Coach
flannos words at half time from friday night resonate with me
control where the game is played
kicking is definitely a big part of this and we need to devisie a sound strategy to keep their two Fijian flyers under control
Their wingers were immense last night. They run hard and fight for quick ptb. Vunivalu won at least 2 get out penalties. Marika got Wighton binned by fighting hard in the tackle.

Where the Raiders fell down was they hit and didn't stick. This is one of our strengths, especially Prior. We need them on the back foot in get out sets to control field position.

The Times they looked in control last night was with penalties. When the ref cracked down on the Storm in the ruck in the middle part of the game, they struggled.

Their wingers were immense last night. They run hard and fight for quick ptb. Vunivalu won at least 2 get out penalties. Marika got Wighton binned by fighting hard in the tackle.

Where the Raiders fell down was they hit and didn't stick. This is one of our strengths, especially Prior. We need them on the back foot in get out sets to control field position.

The Times they looked in control last night was with penalties. When the ref cracked down on the Storm in the ruck in the middle part of the game, they struggled.
they were great but im confident we can keep them quite
when we met at shark park vunivalu wasnt in the team yet and we kept koroibete pretty quiet from memory, need more of the same
i know it goes without saying, but if we can get at cam smith and shut down his game, you go a long way into shutting down the storm

Card Shark

Immortal
I liked how the raiders got in his face at the ptb.

Forced 2 ordinary passes from dummy half by whacking his hand as he passed.

He's leaves it to the last second to pass, hence so many "forward" ones.

Get in his face!

Latest posts