What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campbelltown trial v Manly Sat 11, 2017

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Tasi
Murphy
Travers
Kelly
Levido
Siolo
Deitz
Moceidreke
Tyrrell
Nielsen

I just hope they don't play first grade but I know a couple if them will during the season.

r20's list of 7 duds has now risen to 10 duds do i hear 11 duds??your list will grow bro Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
Anyone know how Luke Kelly went? Heard some good things on twitter but it's not really a reliable source of info

CAFPOW

Juniors
Tasi
Murphy
Travers
Kelly
Levido
Siolo
Deitz
Moceidreke
Tyrrell
Nielsen

I just hope they don't play first grade but I know a couple if them will during the season.

i think tasi and tyrrell are the only ones on that list will play first grade this season.
tasi might have played the rest of last season if he did not get a leg injury. i wouldn't
be surprised if souths add tasi's profile in our website this week.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think tasi and tyrrell are the only ones on that list will play first grade this season.
tasi might have played the rest of last season if he did not get a leg injury. i wouldn't
be surprised if souths add tasi's profile in our website this week.
Well I must say Tasi is better than Nielsen.

I hope if needed we use Farah or Sutto in the halves before we would play Kelly.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
talaki and jennings and farah looked great......jennings will only get better as goodwin fades away and im happy gray is not in the team i prefer talaki.....Shadow...