What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tbh, I was angry when it was all first revealed, but I am over it now.

I can understand, but not condone, why Semi behaved like he did, and escaping to France probably felt like the weight being lifted off his shoulders.

If he is found not guilty, and wants to come back, I, for one, would love him back.

Gronk

Staff member
Tbh, I was angry when it was all first revealed, but I am over it now.

I can understand, but not condone, why Semi behaved like he did, and escaping to France probably felt like the weight being lifted off his shoulders.

If he is found not guilty, and wants to come back, I, for one, would love him back.

Provided that he plays the full year, then we are not entitled to be angry. After all he was off contract.

Love to have him back as well. Let's just hope that he doesn't sign the same "life contract" as Puddin.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Provided that he plays the full year, then we are not entitled to be angry. After all he was off contract.

Love to have him back as well. Let's just hope that he doesn't sign the same "life contract" as Puddin.

Assuming he's found not guilty for a minute, maybe his leaving will fuel him to greater heights, to help us win a title...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Any player is only as valuable to the team as his ability in relation to his contract. Since Radradra debuted in first grade, four teams have won premierships without him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I try not to get too attached to individual players. The good ones are never as good as merkins make out, and likewise the shitty ones are never as shit.

Eelementary

Post Whore
True, on both counts.

But I suppose it comes down to tribalism - "this player is awesome, and he plays for my club!"

bartman

Immortal
Major PR csmpaign going on... maybe he's still angling for the club-supported early release, a la Jarryd?

Semi's reputation is caught in limbo because he didn't front court at the first opportunity and sort this out one way or another before the start of season.

ash411

Bench
Major PR csmpaign going on... maybe he's still angling for the club-supported early release, a la Jarryd?

Semi's reputation is caught in limbo because he didn't front court at the first opportunity and sort this out one way or another before the start of season.

I don't think the likes of Max and The Bern are going to fall for a Jarryd Hayne swindle like the old guys did.

lingard

Coach
Any player is only as valuable to the team as his ability in relation to his contract. Since Radradra debuted in first grade, four teams have won premierships without him.

The fact that Parramatta hasn't won a premiership while he's been here doesn't impact one iota on Semi's value to the team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fact that Parramatta hasn't won a premiership while he's been here doesn't impact one iota on Semi's value to the team.
True, but my point was however good he is only benefits the team in proportion to how much of our salary cap we're paying him. Just like all the premiership winning teams with wingers not as good as Radradra.

We could win the comp with wingers less good as well. Other clubs have done it. We don't need him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
17103392_10155235666933578_6230212560927917739_n.jpg

Latest posts