What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

phantom eel

First Grade
Despite their troubles, the Eels still have the third highest average home crowd of Sydney teams this season at 16,405 - more than 2000 more than the table-topping Cronulla.
Wow.

What's it take to get some fans going along to watch the Sharks? After they (finally) win their maiden premiership, they should relocate immediately...

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting figures on Club Memberships for this season.

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/29340-2017-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

We are virtually the same with only 6 more members than at this stage last season. I think a lot of that has to do with change of ground, as well as no sponsor (people waiting for the new sponsor to get the free merchandise maybe with the sponsor)

I'm surprised the Storm have as many members...must be a Melbourne thing.

The Raiders have more than doubled their membership! Plenty of bandwagoners down here in the 'berra! Interestingly enough the Tigers have more than doubled their membership too.

The Titans are up 25%, which was fairly predictable, but they were coming from a low base. The Knights also up by 20%, which is better than the Premiers the Sharks (18%). Who would think the Wooden Spooners could increase their membership by more than the Premiers!

Surprisingly Panthers have gone backwards by 15%, the Warriors down 12% and the Cowboys down almost 10%.

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting figures on Club Memberships for this season.

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/29340-2017-nrl-club-membership-tracker/

We are virtually the same with only 6 more members than at this stage last season. I think a lot of that has to do with change of ground, as well as no sponsor (people waiting for the new sponsor to get the free merchandise maybe with the sponsor)

I'm surprised the Storm have as many members...must be a Melbourne thing.

The Raiders have more than doubled their membership! Plenty of bandwagoners down here in the 'berra! Interestingly enough the Tigers have more than doubled their membership too.

The Titans are up 25%, which was fairly predictable, but they were coming from a low base. The Knights also up by 20%, which is better than the Premiers the Sharks (18%). Who would think the Wooden Spooners could increase their membership by more than the Premiers!

Surprisingly Panthers have gone backwards by 15%, the Warriors down 12% and the Cowboys down almost 10%.

The Rabbits figures are distorted because they have pet memberships. FFS.

Clipboard01.jpg

strider

Post Whore
I cant wait til the special pet members event where all pets get to go on the field and take a crap

Gordy

Juniors
Hey Gordy long time no hear. Still in Dubvegas ?
Yeah mate. Been MIA for a while, but just came back to have a squiz, seeing as though the League has apparently started again.... Lol
How are you keeping mate?

Latest posts