What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Normally i'd turn my nose up at this sort of thing, but with the current NRL climate the way it is, it's plausible.

- Tigers falling apart, Teddy might want out.
- Dragons in a position to offer 1m a season +
- Dugan moving to the centres, however his recent comments suggesting he wants to play fullback, that could mean Dugan is departing which leaves room for Tedesco
- Teddy liked Jason Taylor and now that he's gone, Teddy might want to go
- Tigers not offering what Teddy wants.
- Rumours have been circulating that we are after a top-line fullback.

Crush

Coach
Tedesco is the most exciting player in the competition. Surely not. Can you imagine Teddy wearing the big red V? Wow. That would be epic.

Gareth67

First Grade
I don't count my chickens until the little beggars have hatched and have done a couple of laps around the coop . However should this rumour prove to be true , would that mean that Mr. Doust has more nous than we gave him credit for ?

Last edited:

St Tangles

Bench
Even if we have signed him and that's a big if they would be best to not announce anything until the cooling off period has elapsed.

And I would be very sceptical of him leaving the Tigers.

Tigers players have a reputation for backflipping on deals.

Smack

Coach
Quality contribution to the discussion.

People act like he is the second coming of Jesus. Sure has has a good potential, but he is injury prone and was given rep chances with 4 games under his name. He is good but he is not THAT good.

Gareth67

First Grade
By the look of Demps profile picture.....I reckon he's shooting blanks on this rumour!!! It's just sounds too good to be true.

Nope , your wrong there Coffs , ole Al with the gattling gun has well and truly hit his mark! In fact , at this very moment he is probably rolling around on the floor laughing his little head off .

Latest posts