What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco rumour

TomRedVRiver

Bench
People act like he is the second coming of Jesus. Sure has has a good potential, but he is injury prone and was given rep chances with 4 games under his name. He is good but he is not THAT good.

Alright, where do I start.

"Good potential"? He's played for NSW.. and not only that, he will be the NSW fullback for the foreseeable future. I'm pretty sure he's realising that potential and not only that, he's 23 years old.
I'm not sure where you're getting this rep chances with 4 games under his name thing from?

"Injury Prone"? He hasn't had a serious injury since 2014. For the last two years he's played almost every game in each season, it was only because he literally copped a knee to the face last year and suffered a broken jaw that he was out for a period of time. That would have put any player out of action, completely out of his control.
Besides, isn't it a testament to the kind of player he is? Two ACL injuries and he's back playing the way he is.

Tedesco is the sort of player that can create something out of nothing. I've never seen someone bust tackles like he can. His ball-playing ability is that of a 5/8 and he is one of the quickest fullbacks in the comp, if not the quickest. He is confident and safe under the high ball, is always the first player floating around in support and unlike most of our current team, can run the length of the field untouched.

TheFrog

Coach
I agree about BS but overrated?
Have you ever seen him play?
On the last 2 games....overrated.

He doesn't win you games. If your forwards are on top he'll score your points for you and look mighty sharp doing it. If they aren't he's often a passenger.

Gareth67

First Grade
Hey Gareth, I'm not sure which Al you are talking about!! I can only presume it's Al Pacino or Al Bundy in which case they are actors just pretending......like this Tedesco rumour. LOL

Yes mate , I am pretty sure that is Al Pacino on his avatar , and I do agree with you , as much as I would like it to be so , I just cannot see it being correct . More so with the knowledge of Cleary being the new Tigers coach , as I am sure that Tedesco would be one player , that he would be keeping on . However , stranger things have happen .

Last edited:

Capital

Juniors
Obviously he scores too many tries, has too many try assists to his name, busts too many tackles and is definitely too quick...
With Tedesco at fullback, Field at 5/8 and Herbert and/or Garrick in the backline, we will have speed, speed and more speed.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
There was talk that Easts would make a play for him late last year. I think that is more likely. Remember that Tedesco
signed with Canberra and reneged. I have a feeling that Millward sends up smokescreens when he talks about Dufty, Field and Robson getting a run in NRL in 2018.

_Johnsy

Referee
People act like he is the second coming of Jesus. Sure has has a good potential, but he is injury prone and was given rep chances with 4 games under his name. He is good but he is not THAT good.
On current form best FB in the world or maybe a dead heat with turbo, but he's not THAT good, uuuuummm ok.

He doesn't win you games. If your forwards are on top he'll score your points for you and look mighty sharp doing it. If they aren't he's often a passenger.
So pretty much like every other FB to have played the game.

possm

Coach
There was talk that Easts would make a play for him late last year. I think that is more likely. Remember that Tedesco
signed with Canberra and reneged. I have a feeling that Millward sends up smokescreens when he talks about Dufty, Field and Robson getting a run in NRL in 2018.
Just as Mary doesn't sign players, Millward does not select the 17 each week; although he'd like to one day.

FlameThrower

Bench
And young Dufty on maybe a third of that price, would do the job and still give us some spare cash.
Don't believe it....and better to keep our best young guns.

possm

Coach
And young Dufty on maybe a third of that price, would do the job and still give us some spare cash.
Don't believe it....and better to keep our best young guns.
Yes I agree however, Mary is not giving them a gig in first grade and Dufty is not doing a great deal in reserve grade. I think if Tedesco is signed then we will need a 6 and 5 for first the grade side.

BennyV

Referee

Wait, are we still referring to Tedesco? Or have we moved on to discussing literally every other backline player in the league?!

Let's be real, it's astonishing that Tedesco has been able to show the skill he has behind that bunch of cream puffs the Tigers call forwards! He's easily in the Top 3 fullbacks in the league with Boyd and RTS, and daylight comes in 4th.