What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
No different to any new signing
Except that we didn't need another edge forward and I don't really rate Tep as a strong middle forward. He gets dominated with his hit ups in the middle and whilst he makes enough tackles, I don't think his upper body strength is where it needs to be in the middle to wrestle in the tackle and wrap the ball up. So many offloads come from tackles Tep is involved in.

Gronk

Staff member
Moses was halfback for the Eels Harold Matthews team, which also featured current hooker Kaysa Pritchard
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...y/news-story/153cfaa0ed8b7f339c80c60e0ab82748

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
Wests Tigers are refusing to let Mitchell Moses go without a fight and are understood to be playing hardball with Parramatta over their negotiations for the star five-eighth.

It is believed the Tigers are not willing to grant Moses an immediate release to join Parramatta unless they are given compensation.

It opens the door for the two to enter into an NRL player swap, a deal which would allow the 22-year-old to link with Brad Arthur’s side.

AAP via TheRoar

84 Baby

Referee
They can use his cash to front load Woods so they don't lose him.
I fully expect that if Moses isn't released this week:
a) he'll be forced to see out contract for season, &
b) Brooks will be the only of the "big 4" they will retain

Gronk

Staff member
I fully expect that if Moses isn't released this week:
a) he'll be forced to see out contract for season, &
b) Brooks will be the only of the "big 4" they will retain

I hope that Ivan is not stupid enough to let this drag on. One way or another it must be resolved this week.