What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ivan Get Benji back

WT Unity

Juniors
Well the same may be said if they kept Benny and not Widdop , Benjis stats pissed all over Wippods while he was there , his problem was lack of footballers in the side the play of it .
As far as cap space .. we are taking up cap space keeping Mosarse while IC trains him to go to Parra...how friggin smart is that .
Yeah but the cap space in regards to Moses is of no use to us this year while there aren't any players on the market to buy...if there were to be a player that we could bring in with the freed up cap space (if we were to release to Moses) then I'd be all for it.
But next year it's a different story - the available cash we have for 2018 and beyond needs to be used in the wisest possible way. The debate re Benji still having something to offer is a legitimate one....but for mine - there's no turning back the clock on the great Benji Marshall.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Put Moses in reggies get Benji...

Do not let him go....f**k the turncoat...Get Benji

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No Andrew has retired, Benji still plays...

Are you all Victorians?

Benji still plays. Not sure why you all cannot grasp it.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I do not troll....you can suck my dick....Long memory.....

You do realise there is no Buffalos in Australia, farging dickhead.

Righto Dickwad...

The chances of Benji playing another game for the Tigers are roughly the same as Farah, John Hopoate and Terry Hill getting back on the field for them...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Righto Dickwad...

The chances of Benji playing another game for the Tigers are roughly the same as Farah, John Hopoate and Terry Hill getting back on the field for them...
But he still plays simples.

ET does not....I like the Tigers, but you are a fargwit.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No I do not know of that.

But was the Go and Ivan in charge? No.

Just saying Benji would be good, really would be.

Anyways Uncle Wayne who signed him as a player.

He should come home, Benji is a Tiger, not a Bronco, Redcliffe or anything else.

Benji is a tiger....always

And still plays......unlike the others mentioned....

BuffaloRules

Coach
Benji.. When is Uncle Wayne gunna let you go?

Hopefully before the June 30. deadline....

Although the Auckland Blues may be interested ... Again

Keep that up your sleeve during negotiations...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How can a Tiger not love Benji.....I do not understand.....hurts my feelings...

Fitzhenry I get.

Then there always the great man Covell.

Latest posts