What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hope she is happy, it's cost him plenty and probably her as well in the long run. His name will always be sullied when it comes to an allegation like this.

ash411

Bench
She is entitled to child support and possibly spousal maintenance merkin. Gravy train might be choo-chooing for 18 years.
Child support I get (even though it is a grossly flawed system) but "spousal maintenance" come on.. this is just getting ridiculous now. Why are men financially obligated to pay money to women they were (and in Semi's case not even) married to, just because we're not with them anymore, what? are women so inferior that they cannot look after themselves?

I notice the feminists aren't rushing in to settle up that little bit of inequality.

ash411

Bench
Hope she is happy, it's cost him plenty and probably her as well in the long run. His name will always be sullied when it comes to an allegation like this.
This is the sad part in all of this. Part of me kind of wishes the trial had gone on an had a definitive verdict, so that the doubt cast over Semi could be removed (or confirmed). No he just had this big question mark he has to lug around with him from now on.

Incorrect

Coach
Semi has a QC.
boxing.gif
Quick Coitus??

IFR33K

Coach
Was semi dropped from the kangaroos team because of this case?

Maybe he's owed an apology by the one eyebrowed merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
Child support I get (even though it is a grossly flawed system) but "spousal maintenance" come on.. this is just getting ridiculous now. Why are men financially obligated to pay money to women they were (and in Semi's case not even) married to, just because we're not with them anymore, what? are women so inferior that they cannot look after themselves?

I notice the feminists aren't rushing in to settle up that little bit of inequality.

Hold on. Semi got her up the duff and what she is expected to just take time off work and be a povo single mum ? He needs to take responsibility and pay her for her losses.

When she returns to work she may not be able to do so on a full time basis. She needs to be available to drop off the dribbler to school and pick her up at 3pm. Whilst she is partly responsible for the deed that created a child, so is he and he needs to accept that the child needs to be looked after plus the woman during such time that she is without income or on a reduced capacity to hold down full time employment.

Gronk

Staff member

So with the Brett Stewart thing, the NRL apparently learnt their lesson because they punished him (long suspension) before he had his day in court.

Semi was denied multiple Kangaroo jerseys + the cash that goes with it.

#boo

ash411

Bench
Hold on. Semi got her up the duff and what she is expected to just take time off work and be a povo single mum ? He needs to take responsibility and pay her for her losses.

When she returns to work she may not be able to do so on a full time basis. She needs to be available to drop off the dribbler to school and pick her up at 3pm. Whilst she is partly responsible for the deed that created a child, so is he and he needs to accept that the child needs to be looked after plus the woman during such time that she is without income or on a reduced capacity to hold down full time employment.
Did you not read what I said? I don't have a problem with Child support, I said that. Of course he should help look after his kids. But he shouldn't have to pay the kids mother to sit on her arse and do nothing. This is the unfortunate relaity that we have these days, women are living off child support even when they could easily find work, and elect to lessen the fathers burden to a reasonable amount, but no, get every cent you can out of the evil man that knocked you up...

Snoochies

First Grade
Was semi dropped from the kangaroos team because of this case?

Maybe he's owed an apology by the one eyebrowed merkin.
No, Mal dropped because of him signing with Toulon, he only wanted to pick people who were sticking around for the game.

IFR33K

Coach

Gronk, I think a hairy legged feminist has hacked your account.

Latest posts