What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I thought the NRL took over RLW so they got ownership of the "the mole". It was up to the NRL to decide what would happen to "the mole".
oh ok, i though they just bought the Immortals off RLW didn't know they bought the whole thing.
That would explain the delay NRL would have sold the The rights to the Mole to 9 then.

Looks like our former board are not the only Directors in a bit of legal bother...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-chairman-damian-keogh-forced-to-stand-down-over-drug-arrest/news-story/6f7195ddd1cc6d5bc5387caa6ac87496?utm_source=Daily Telegraph&utm_mediam=email&utm_campaign=editorial

Cronulla Sharks Chairman Damian Keogh forced to stand down over drug arrest
Phil Rothfield, The Daily Telegraph
10 minutes ago
CRONULLA chairman Damian Keogh has been forced to stand down from his role at the Sharks.

The Daily Telegraph understands Keogh handed in his resignation this morning over an incident on Friday night.

The NRL integrity unit has been informed.

The Sharks will release a statement later today to confirm Keogh has stepped down.

The Hoyts CEO has been largely credited for lifting the Sharks from near bankruptcy to win last year’s premiership.

When contacted this morning, Keogh declined to comment for legal reasons.

LOL, amazing. What a moron!!

Chipmunk

Coach
I always tell them when they ask apfor a discount or a better price that I'll give them te same answer that my land lord gave me when I asked him for a discount on the rent or the energy supplier when I asked them could I have 20% off. They normally just pay the ticketed price no questions asked then.

If you're not getting a discount on your energy then you need to change suppliers.

This only gets better.....

Kiwis' captain Jesse Bromwich, player Kevin Proctor allegedly bought cocaine after Anzac Test, Canberra man charged
By Elizabeth Byrne
Posted 11 minutes ago
A Canberra man has appeared in court after allegedly selling cocaine to two high-profile rugby league players after the Anzac Test last night.

Kiwis captain Jesse Bromwich and fellow player Kevin Proctor allegedly joined Canberra man Adrian Mark Crowther in Canberra's city centre.

Police allegedly observed Crowther on CCTV video preparing a white powder on his phone, before handing it to the two men, who rolled up bank notes and consumed the substance.

While both players were named in court, neither has been charged with an offence.

The men were in town to play the Anzac Test at GIO Canberra Stadium against the Kangaroos.

Crowther was also charged with possession of MDMA and was granted bail despite police objections.

He will be back in court later this month.

The Melbourne Storm, who Bromwich also plays for, has been contacted for comment.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...ine-to-kiwis-captain-after-anzac-test/8503142

Forty20

First Grade
popcorn_yes.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bromwich and Proctor haven't been charged, yet. Wonder how the NRL will treat them, even tho there is CCTV evidence of them getting snow blind.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bromwich and Proctor haven't been charged, yet. Wonder how the NRL will treat them, even tho there is CCTV evidence of them getting snow blind.

CCTV is inadmissible as the prosecutions primary form of evidence in the ACT. I doubt they'll even be charged

strider

Post Whore
Yeah cant see any charges ... but massive case of bringing game into disrepute ... nrl will slap em with a lettuce for sure

Latest posts