What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs the Warriors

Munted

Bench
TMM on the extended bench gives me some hope Cartwright won't play 5/8 again.

I honestly don't think we will see Moylan at 6 this season.
Won't be a 6 in a panthers jersey until griffin f**ks off, or Moylan goes first to another club.

Bob

Juniors
That is the word on the street, If the coach is still in charge next season,up to six players have said that they don't want to be here.
And how do you know that, you have sources or just made that bullshit up

mxlegend99

Referee
It has been reported in the media a few times by different souces and he did say that's the word on the street.

That isnt a rumour he has made up. Its a rumor that has been circulating for weeks now. I dont know how anyone could not have seen it by now.

Bob

Juniors
It has been reported in the media a few times by different souces and he did say that's the word on the street.

That isnt a rumour he has made up. Its a rumor that has been circulating for weeks now. I dont know how anyone could not have seen it by now.
The only place I have seen this is in the lurkers column on sporting news and his strike rate is equal to Shaun and Mitchell marsh

hindy111

Post Whore
A loss and I reckon griffin will be fired.

A win and it could kick start the panthers season.

What do you prefer???

mxlegend99

Referee
The only place I have seen this is in the lurkers column on sporting news and his strike rate is equal to Shaun and Mitchell marsh
So you have seen the rumour... yet asked him for a source or if it was bullshit he made up?

Hopefully the rumour is bullshit. If it were true we are in a worse position than Tigers were... as Gould won't admit he was wrong and would sooner release all those players than get a new coach.

Which would inevitably buy Griffin more time as he rebuilds a club he destroyed.

So we all have to hope the rumour is bullshit.

At the end of last season Griffin had them playing like contenders. Pretty much with the same playing group.

What has turned it all around in one off season??
Bizarre positional options, picking a awful weak bench with zero impact most weeks, telling the players to run it on the 5th every set, bringing in injured players to find match fitness in the NRL (often in positions that dont even suit them).......goes on and on. Griffin is a bum

At the end of last season Griffin had them playing like contenders. Pretty much with the same playing group.

What has turned it all around in one off season??

I'm not sure we were ever playing like contenders.

We went 4 wins & 7 losses against fellow top 8 teams for the regular season.

Further analysis shows why we had a season of 2 halves,

8 of our first 12 games were against fellow top 8 teams

So in the second half we only played top 8 teams 3 times.

I'm sure some player changes helped too but overall I think the story is in those stats.

martielang

Bench

The same players that have just re-signed knowing Griffin was coach?

Reactions: Bob

age.s

First Grade
I think our recruiting has been really off too. Tamou has offered next to nothing, while the only word that comes to mind when thinking of Browne is plod. We lost Latimore who was criminally underrated, Grevsmuhl who always ran good lines and provided some variety in the back row and Matagi who had some issues but ran and tackled hard when he had the breath to do it. Throw in the extra work Mansour did for them that they're not getting too.

betcats

Referee
All the issues we are having were predicted by some donkeys fans when we signed hook. Shitty bench selections and usage. Not dropping players in shit form and a f**ked attacking style were all things broncos fans said about Griffin on here.

mxlegend99

Referee
The same players that have just re-signed knowing Griffin was coach?
Players try to get out of contracts all the time and the bulk of our players were re-signed well before this season even kicked off.

That's plenty of time for a change of opinion. Plenty of players change their mind before a contract even starts... 10 rounds into a season with only 2 wins. You would have to be crazy to think the players are all happy.

Latest posts