What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Tiger Woody

Juniors
its good to hear some of you guys doubting your team now...."we need this.,we need that"
Around 4pm you mostly were way too cocky.....
If you make the 8 its been a good year for you guys........
good evening.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Lol. Would you even be here if we didn't sign your favourite player?
Have a good week at work thinking about us. Win or lose, we'll always be on your mind. :clown:

Just here to let you know dont expect too much from pimple face Moses.....
He wont be your god......
You will get to hate him as much as us Tigers as the season goes on....Good evening

Tiger Woody

Juniors
IF BA rated Mannah why does our captain and leading PROP get 25mins. Don't give me the bullshit cause we behind. So our leading prop is only good when winning? Seriously we need 2 new props to replace Alvaro and this guy. Mannah on bench at best.

Tepai isn't the man people wanted. I reckon Fuimano will end up the better
good to see you realise Mannah is a soft pillow though...congrats

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Tiger Woody is like that dude who gets dumped then spreads rumours about bow bad she was in bed.
Let it go dude, be at peace and stop stalking her all over the internet, you'll look creepy dude, Moses is ours, move on.
Moses is pretty good in bed actually.If you keep away from his pimply face

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The last time we were a chance of winning the comp, Mannah was the number 5 middle forward in the team. Until we can get into a situation where Mannah is again the number 5 middle forward in the team i don't believe we'll be a Premiership contender again.
do what Tigers are doing...clean house
Buy some nasty pigs........
You have good backs ,just need some mongrel in the forwards
you should have spare cash......

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He puts in. He loves the club. BUT when we need some inspiration the coach leaves him on the bench. That tells me that BA doesn't believe in him.
seriously mate...Mannah has been soft for years...being a nice bloke doesnt cut the mustard im afraid.
We had one too in Woods.....a plodder of monsterous proportions
How he gets picked for SOO is disbelief from us Tiger supporters.

Latest posts