What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone understand...

DiegoNT

First Grade
What it's like to be a Knights Fan and a NSW Fan?

There is no light at the end of the tunnel....

There is only eternal hell...

how much more can i take before i jump off sydney harbour bridge.
South's fans probably know how you feel. When both long droughts were broken it made all the pain worth it. Hang in there

Life's Good

Coach

Warriors fans are probably better qualified to give you advice.
My advice is find someone to have a Ronny Coote with until things pick up. Best of luck.

orochimaru

Juniors
Ahh, no, no ones allowed to give the Knights advice, last time they made top 4, I think was 11 years ago, they lose every game, and yet I put on the jersey, I put up with the jokes at the pub, at my job, on the internet....

And no, in this dream, I don't survive the fall.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
I've spent some time in Newcastle, proud town, loyal fans which I respect, it's a league town. Hang tough mate, ponga to the rescue, I hope you get Cronk, brown is slowly turning the place around. I'm a doggies fan we are heading the wrong direction.

myrrh ken

First Grade
2 premierships and an immortal. Must be a pretty good premiership strike rate.

Wooden spoon strike rate is 10%. Parras is 19%!

mozza91

Coach
Just think of Bears fans, Newtown fans or Souths fans from 99-01 as shit as it is supporting the Knights it'd be a hell of a lot worse not having anyone to support.

No need to worry about the Blues either they'll win this year. There is some plodders in our side but not Nate Myles,Corey Oates or Justin O'Neill level plod.

Pfft. A real Novocastrian wouldn't grace the Sydney Harbour bridge, they'd use something in Newwie to jump off ;)

OVP

Coach
Roosters fan here. No I don't know how you are feeling. Must be time for another Premiership soon.

Latest posts