What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Premier League

saint.nick

Coach
Qualifying for the Champions League is not above and should never be above winning a tournament/league/competition/trophy. It's that attitude which has led to Arsenals CL runs or spurs not getting out of the group. As we've proven a year out of the tournament isn't the end of the world.

I couldn't care less who my teams beats on the way to win trophies or how they're perceived by anyone other than myself. My club beat Bayern and Barcelona to win the CL and oppo fans said it's a fluke and the luckiest run ever. Do you think I gaf? Its the same as the 'bought the league' brigade its hilarious. United won against the competition put in front of them.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I'm sick of talking about the manc wanks.
Well tell that to club directors then, because that's how they see it. If Wenger was constantly winning the FA Cup but finishing 5th he would have been sacked ages ago. It was a bit different for Chelsea, they had a title-winning squad and could much more easily pick themselves back up and go again. If Liverpool don't make the UCL, it's pretty much back to square one.

The attitude hasn't led to that at all, Arsenal just suck in Europe because for years they have let their best players go, and then come unstuck against the big boys in knockout stages who possess all the kind of quality Arsenal have sold over the years. It's not like Arsenal throw the UCL like you seem to be suggesting.

No, you shouldn't give a f**k, because the UCL is actually an achievement. The EL isn't.

Mong

Post Whore
I very much agree with the last part of that,m from haffa, I'm over talking about Man U. However ridiculous nicks argument is and will remain it's simply not worth the effort to continue discussing Man U!! :)

saint.nick

Coach
I very much agree with the last part of that,m from haffa, I'm over talking about Man U. However ridiculous nicks argument is and will remain it's simply not worth the effort to continue discussing Man U!! :)
If it's not worth the effort for you to discuss Man Utd then why should I care? Stop contributing to it then. It's more interesting discussion than you've ever generated.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
My team Huddersfield Town are in the play-off final against Reading tomorrow morning (2am NZT)
Got the day off work, got the bourbon ready and the snacks.

I have never, EVER been so excited for a sports match in my life!

Mong

Post Whore
They are fun games but extremely nerve racking if your team are in it given what's at stake.

Have a good night!! :)

Mong

Post Whore
On that note, am happy for Blackpool after gaining promotion back to league 1.

The last 6 years has been quite a ride for the fans.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
My team Huddersfield Town are in the play-off final against Reading tomorrow morning (2am NZT)
Got the day off work, got the bourbon ready and the snacks.

I have never, EVER been so excited for a sports match in my life!

Hoping Huddersfield get up for Danny Ward. He's on loan from LFC, don't see him getting too much of a run with us tbh so success with HT hopefully lands him a permanent move.

Haffa

Izzy Brown has been a star for Huddersfield, I'd like to see him go on loan there again next season. He's someone I do think like chalobah can contribute to Chelseas first team in a eat or two.

Jimbo

Immortal
Izzy Brown has been a star for Huddersfield, I'd like to see him go on loan there again next season. He's someone I do think like chalobah can contribute to Chelseas first team in a eat or two.

No doubt he'll get a fair bit of preseason game time. But yeah, a PL loan would probably be the best outcome

Latest posts