What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Foran's Warriors Game Day Thread

IFR33K

Coach
IMO, will smith had a great game too. Defended his ring off and his passing was crisp.

It was only a few weeks ago when he had a poor defensive game out wide. Maybe the middle suits him!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
IMO, will smith had a great game too. Defended his ring off and his passing was crisp.

It was only a few weeks ago when he had a poor defensive game out wide. Maybe the middle suits him!
I think he made 41 and missed only 2, i was angry when he lost that ball after his break but other than that i thought he did a good job. Thank goodness Brown didn't have to play the whole 70mins from dummy half. His service is poor and we lose a great lock and our biggest metre eater.

hindy111

Post Whore
Whats your love affair with Alvaro bazal. Last night he tried and did a job. I do not see how you had him in our top 3 players. What did he do any other prop couldnt of done? He still needs to work on his power game.

Kornstar

Coach
I reckon Kenny was about to put one of his cramps on at the end there but he seemed to look up, saw they were short and played it quickly. Gutho goes over from DH. Good work Kenny.

Kenny had a mixed first half but he was outstanding in the second, especially the last 20.

I love Kenny for the good and bad, the enthusiasm he brings to the team alone is priceless so I'm happy to go with his brain snaps.

That win last night was gutsy, plain old determination got us over the line.

Scott is a leader and Guth is just a footballer, he has the smarts of a genuine half without all the skills but will be a brilliant fullback or centre for a long time. Potential future captain for sure.

I have no issues with Moses, 3rd game and clearly being targeted and also all the reshuffles before and during the game meant we were going to be dominated and those games are never good for halves, especially small ones.

If we can be close to full strength going into the last 5 or 6 rounds and make the 8 I think we have the chance to win in week one of the finals......after that will be a challenge though.

Injuries are starting to pile up though.......

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
Yeah nah....he carved up. He scored tries I don't think anyone else would have scored.

He appears to not be 100%, when his pace comes back I think he will be fine. He looked dangerous and times last night but he just looks a little off the pace. When he is back, along with Norman and Moses we are going to score some points for sure!

strider

Post Whore
How dependable is David Gower!

He will never win a MOTM award ... he's as skinny as f**k and doesnt get attention for big hits or runs ... but he always does a job whenever he gets the call up

His runs are strangely effective - turns and make metres going backwards ... has a wonderful offload - its safe, nearly always hits its mark and does it at the right times ..... defends will middle or edge

Avenger

Immortal
How dependable is David Gower!

He will never win a MOTM award ... he's as skinny as f**k and doesnt get attention for big hits or runs ... but he always does a job whenever he gets the call up

His runs are strangely effective - turns and make metres going backwards ... has a wonderful offload - its safe, nearly always hits its mark and does it at the right times ..... defends will middle or edge
And he is better than Mannah in every way yet when Timmy gets back......

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
We deserve the win last night we tough it out and while running out of fuel with no left on the bench at the end managing to win was great compared to the pea hearts across the ditch.

What can you say about the warriors though. How Shaun Johnson ever won a golden boot i will never know hasnt guided his team to the finals since his 1st year in 2011 and then only played the last 10 rounds. He is more over rated and hyped then what Benji ever was his kicking game was uselees.

And thank you issac luke for kicking it on the 4th when it was 26-24 with 8 mins to go they had us on the rack in that set

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jenny had a mixed first half but he was outstanding in the second, especially the last 20.

I love Kenny for the good and bad, the enthusiasm he brings to the team alone is priceless so I'm happy to go with his brain snaps.

That win last night was gutsy, plain old determination got us over the line.

Scott is a leader and Guth is just a footballer, he has the smarts of a genuine half without all the skills but will be a brilliant fullback or centre for a long time. Potential future captain for sure.

I have no issues with Moses, 3rd game and clearly being targeted and also all the reshuffles before and during the game meant we were going to be dominated and those games are never good for halves, especially small ones.

If we can be close to full strength going into the last 5 or 6 rounds and make the 8 I think we have the chance to win in week one of the finals......after that will be a challenge though.

Injuries are starting to pile up though.......
Edwards was the best player on the field in the second half.