What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
I could have told you that last year.

The guys a dope.
Meninga was a dope. But with that spine you can pretty much win a series simply by picking them.

Game aint over yet. If NSW score first I might feel comfortable. QLD score first and suddenly theres nothing in it.

Danish

Referee
Well after an opening 10 mins where they were in control and executing their game plan well, the blues got back on top with some tremendous strike power to which really they had no response.

These men in white are really going to have to pick up their game if they want to force a decider.....

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Im going to be controversial here but relatively glasby has been ok. Yeah he f**ked up in defence but he and papalii have like twice the run metres of any other Queensland forward and that is a big problem for qld.

Apparently napa and wallace have run for 40m between them

Smack

Coach
Meninga was a dope. But with that spine you can pretty much win a series simply by picking them.

Game aint over yet. If NSW score first I might feel comfortable. QLD score first and suddenly theres nothing in it.

I don't see them coming back, they are not the same side under walters.

mxlegend99

Referee
Well after an opening 10 mins where they were in control and executing their game plan well, the blues got back on top with some tremendous strike power to which really they had no response.

These men in white are really going to have to pick up their game if they want to force a decider.....
Dont challenge them. A few penslties. Ignoring the touch line and suddenly it happens.

Smack

Coach
in other news, poms are whinging about 30c + weather :D

as temperatures continue to climb above 30C in London and England’s southern regions, with little to no respite from the “killer heatwave” (their words).