What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

big hit!

Bench
Always Green said:
Hayne can get f**ked. Pearce too. And Woods.

Same blokes every year. We f**ked off farah and gallen, time to get rid of those pretenders too.

what about every ones favourite Wade graham? two crucial penalties and lucky he didn't give away another on slater. and his defence allowing Mcguire to break through.

NSW lost it by going away from the game plan. even with all their guns coming back on in the last 20', they were still second best in the forwards by playing timid

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
We just totally let ourselves down and blew a golden opportunity, I'm just completely disappointed. Poor discipline and we just stopped playing football. I was right it was the 2015 Grand Final all over again.

mxlegend99

Referee
So many tears. Man up.
Dorry i thought i was watch NRL. But QLD were playing NFL and refs were making sure dvery error made was a QLD penalty.

Obviously only because those north of the border are a bunch of bitches who are only happy while winning. Lose one series and duddenly origin is dead.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Well the blokes with the whistle got their way.
Two blatant blocker penalties while NSW are up by 10.
Take any of the kicks at goal and they are up by 12.

Qld grubbed their way to victory and the talk of the refs putting the whistle away fell into Qld's lap.
Not when the referee is a qlder.

Any QLDer proud of that win is geniused. Literally dvery drcision that second half was in favor of QLD.

Refs could get knights to win a premiership if they wanted. Cant win against them.
Suck it up. Your team just weren't good enough

The Beaver

Juniors
Ahh well, classic stitch up to ensure a live game 3. With the NRL money woes, this is just what the doctor ordered.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Pearce still the whipping boy for NSWailers when it was dumb shit Maloney who bombed it to Gagai of all people in the dying minutes

MilkShark

First Grade
Lol That flog Graham cost NSW the game.

A piss poor missed tackle for Qlds 2nd try and the dumb strip at the end.

Tell us more how NSW best player by a mile Josh Jackson is useless.
I agree, I blame the loss on graham too.

Jackson had a go for once, good to see.

Tweed Titan

Bench
On the bright side st least Queensland will still pick Tiff Glasby next game. I'm sure we'll find a way to f**k it up though