What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: The official "Put Sh!t on Ricky HERE" thread

Gazzamatta

Coach
Just had a look. What a sook. Croker is turning into a clone of the Tiny Toad as well. They want the world to feel sorry for them. What a knob. Compare his situation with Nathan Browns and how Nathan handles himself.
The Raiders half and 5/8s stats arent great. Watch the Tiny Toad heap the blame on them in the not too far distant future. It will always be about Ricky. Maybe the players are waking up to him. I have nothing against the players but I so badly want to see that jerk fail. Arrogant, self centered man.

IFR33K

Coach
Haha just watched it. He was almost about to cry. Hopefully Canberra is one of the teams with cap issues. Some handy players there.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ricky looks like he is dead set constipated when the raiders lose at the post game press conference
talk normal for f**ks sake

they play cowboys at home next week, they lose that and they could well be 6 points from the top 8

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't want to hate the Raiders.
I always liked them and was happy to see them win before Sticky went back down there.

f**k you Ricky for making me be happy when the Raiders lose!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Does Ricky still say "in regards to" far too often? Now that he is with another club I don't really pay much attention to him.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
[QUOTE="Gary Gutful, post: 12294691, member: 37600"]By the way, does anyone else have a problem with a grown man being called "Ricky"?[/QUOTE]

Wash your mouth out Gary.

Ricky Bobby

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
But but but Raiders fans said Sticky was the second coming of Christ, and that he would take them to the Glory Land...

I guess they were mixed up; seems Sticky metaphorically took the club to a glory hole, to have a guy named Chris come on them...

In summation - f**k you, Raiders.
This seems like way to specific a scenario to be made up

Latest posts