What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viable option to replace Griffin or should he stay.

franklin2323

Immortal
We haven't been able to formulate a plan all season, nothing new.

Cleary & TMM had all off season.

No had half an off season. TMM playing 4 nations meant he didn't comeback until January. Point still remains neither was very experienced anyway. Maybe we could of hid it if Moylan and Cartwright had great starts to the season but it was far from that case and now we are seeing it now with where we sit on the ladder

ACTPanthers

Bench
No way to Daley. He's in the Elliot mould imo, the players love him, but can't put the fire in their bellies you need to win a comp.

betcats

Referee
No way to Daley. He's in the Elliot mould imo, the players love him, but can't put the fire in their bellies you need to win a comp.

Agree, whoever just said he is less chance than Elliot is spot on. Gus basically said last night he isn't a coach he is just a passionate guy who has stepped in because he was asked. No club in their right mind would hand him the keys after this origin series.

roofromoz

First Grade
Laurie Daley pinched Super Coach Griffins game plan last night.......and I also heard Gus Gould say NSW are playing without structure.

What, looking absolutely clueless when attacking inside the opposition's 20? Definitely a case of deja vu watching NSW last night.

Bob

Juniors
I think he should stay but I think he needs a better assistant than Ciraldo
He is missing both Brennan and Alex Melville from last years coaching team

OldPanther

Coach
Just for reference the commentary last night said we have had the most tackles in opposition 20 in the entire comp.