What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

POPEYE

Coach
Never rated Gray. Came into grade with wraps but I've never seen anything to indicate he will be a decent first grader. Looks another one of these 'athletes' with no idea how to play rugby league.
Where has Gray played other than Souths that would make your judgement creditable . . . he has to have a been an apprentice to a bankrupt company doesn't he

Wato

Juniors
Long expected but finally announced. I wish him nothing but success for the Knights (apart from when he plays the Roosters ;)).

Yea I am excited at his potential he was very good for the roosters on the weekend, Looks like he will be playing six for the Knights next year so hopefully we can get the best out of his running game.

yobbo84

First Grade
Good signing, where's he going to play though? Halfback? Certainly won't be fullback over Ponga given what they paid him.

The Knights backline will be pretty good next year.

Noname36

First Grade
Good signing, where's he going to play though? Halfback? Certainly won't be fullback over Ponga given what they paid him.

The Knights backline will be pretty good next year.

Pretty certain he'll play in the #6 as a running 5/8. They're trying to get Maloney for halfback.

Pretty certain he'll play in the #6 as a running 5/8. They're trying to get Maloney for halfback.

Talking to the press after the game on Friday night, Watson said he prefers to play five eight and he views it and fullback as similar, just the fullback does not have to worry about game management. Nathan Brown indicated when asked about Watson on Friday he viewed him as being the club's long term five eight (this was sourced from an AAP report which I found on my "League Live" app).

Good move by Watson.

Gain some first grade experience as a starter, then come back to Easts when he's a more seasoned product.

It's good that there's low tier teams like Newcastle and Wests to help develop players for the title contenders.