What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeBellin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudd

Juniors
I love the way he's playing this season. His defence has always been top notch but his running has improved out of sight.
Also he is getting more aggressive with age. No backward steps. Giving Lussick a gobful as he walked off. Awesome

And doesn't he belt out the team song well.

Frank Facer

First Grade
When DeBelin was a rookie, I said that I thought he was the best forward prospect that we have had since Tallis. I thought his career had been very poorly managed by Price and Mary. I was also questioning if I have massively over rated him. This year he has began to fulfill the potential that I first saw in him.

I would have picked him at lock for NSW this year if I was coach. I would be be picking him next year for sure. He is tough, his defence is great. He also has a good offload and is developing his ballplaying skills.

He could be our next captain too.

Redhoopz

Juniors
He probably should be captain to be honest.

Either De Belin or Thompson are my picks for captain. Both are vocal leaders and lead by example and they're not afraid to give a team mate a spray for doing something wrong.

I was at the Knights game and could hear Thompson yelling at everyone that wasn't keeping up with the defensive line speed and kept it up for the majority of the half. I know the Dragons came back and won, but having that sense of urgency and trying to get everyone to lift is what you want in a leader.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
JDB should be Captain. The guys plays with plenty of heart and you can see he bleeds for the jersey. Does not take a backward step for nobody and is quick to help out his mates. If he is not in the Origin set up next year then they have got rocks in their heads that is for sure the selectors.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Either De Belin or Thompson are my picks for captain. Both are vocal leaders and lead by example and they're not afraid to give a team mate a spray for doing something wrong.

I was at the Knights game and could hear Thompson yelling at everyone that wasn't keeping up with the defensive line speed and kept it up for the majority of the half. I know the Dragons came back and won, but having that sense of urgency and trying to get everyone to lift is what you want in a leader.
I think Host can take Thompson's position next year. I think Host will be a better second rower than Thompson.

TruSaint

Referee
JDB is reaching the levels we all expected.

He is tough, skilful, and plays long minutes.
Add to that he is only 26, Friz is 25, Vaughan 26, Thommo 28 and LAM 27.

Our pack is reaching its potential.
Add a few juniors and maybe one new signing with experience as a prop to replace Rus, then we are fine.

We ran for over 2000 metres yesterday. I think its the 2nd time this year.. JDB was 250 of those :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts