What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

Basil Brush

Juniors
My only worry coming out of the game was any possible injury to Brown.

However, he looked in a great mood in the dressing room celebration.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another 100 metres, 5 tackle breaks, 1 missed tackle, no errors, no penalties.

Plus he's one of our strongest leaders.
Yep after he smashed that merkin our pack found another gear.

Bronco's went to water. Bennett is right Thaiday is well past it, time you hang up his Poofy orange dick togs.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
How can you watch Parra without alcohol.

When I go to Alcoholics Anonymous, I start with "I am an eels fan and I am an alcoholic".

All the other drunks instantly understand.

Bloody oath!!

Was having a couple of beers but normally take it fairly easy on a Friday night, as I have junior footy early on a Saturday morning.

Not worried about a pissy hangover, just paranoid about getting done the following morning by the booze bus !!

Chipmunk

Coach
Thankyou. I'm actually being serious. I noticed it early and kept looking at it to confirm. I saw Jennings touch it twice but apart from that no one. Lift the leg and roll it under. Every time. Not one error and not one penalty.

I expected your comment was serious. It didn't seem like a humourous comment.

Anyway, if it works then we should keep doing it.

Mark the post down...it could just be a deliberate tactic that gets us over the top of some decent teams.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Bloody oath!!

Was having a couple of beers but normally take it fairly easy on a Friday night, as I have junior footy early on a Saturday morning.

Not worried about a pissy hangover, just paranoid about getting done the following morning by the booze bus !!
If you get pulled over, just tell the cops you are an eels fan and they will let you go immediately.

I know mates who support other clubs who even use that excuse.