What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Podcasts

Haynzy

First Grade
Living in Adelaide I don't get Rugby League on radio so I listen to a few podcasts.

I'm interested to see if others listen to podcasts as well and if so, which ones?

My favourite is The Rugby League Digest.
@parra pete i reckon you'd like this one too, their History Corner segment is a cracker.

Gronk

Staff member
Full Credit To The Boys is pretty good. It's a mix of comedy and Rugby League.

Link FFS
fist.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Qn for those who are not apple cheersquaders. Is there an android app that you can rss link podcasts for updates etc like itunes ?

ash411

Bench
Just finished listening to the Round 20 episode of The League Digest this morning, and I have to say I didn't hate it, Them being Dargon supporters doesn't win them many points though.

I'll definitely give it another listen. Nice one @Haynzy

Haynzy

First Grade
Just finished listening to the Round 20 episode of The League Digest this morning, and I have to say I didn't hate it, Them being Dargon supporters doesn't win them many points though.

I'll definitely give it another listen. Nice one @Haynzy

Yeah one is a Dragons fan and the other a Raiders fan but they're pretty objective and don't seem to carry agendas.

ash411

Bench
Yeah one is a Dragons fan and the other a Raiders fan but they're pretty objective and don't seem to carry agendas.
I actually agree with you now, having listened to two full episodes now, I quite like it, I'll keep listening.

Haynzy

First Grade
I actually agree with you now, having listened to two full episodes now, I quite like it, I'll keep listening.

I love their Hall of Fame concept and the parameters and discussion around it. I wish they started at an earlier year though.

It's actually something that the NRL could take on and would be better than the Immortals in my opinion.

Latest posts