What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You're entitled to your opinion Gary, but I just give back what is dished out to me.
All cool mate. I know that you cop some shit as well.

(And I honestly enjoy putting shit on Wanderers, on Hayne and on the fetish overdevelopment - three topics that Suity just happens to support.)
OK, so maybe the truth comes out. What a remarkable coincidence!

Though if you need a 50% ratio for your own satisfaction, I'd respectfully suggest you open your eyes a little more...
I was going to make an assessment but you have limited access to your profile.

You asked where the good contributions are - the (quite interesting) discussion on centrism in the non-footy thread wouldn't have started without my (throwaway, jocular) labelling of Pou as a right wing loony. But yeah, it's all about Suity... lol, don't believe the hype.
All cool mate. Whatever gets you through the night.

phantom eel

First Grade
No worries Gaz. You can also add 3P to the list of conincidental things I put shit on that Suity likes/liked. But it's about the things rather than Suity, who I hardly ever mention unless responding.

Bottom line is, if Suity doesn't call me out in the forums (like he attempted the other night, in the soccer thread), then I won't bother returning fire. But despite talking up how he'll stay posting in the PD etc, it seems he just can't help himself.

phantom eel

First Grade
And... he's an admitted Hadley listener.

But that doesn't mean any post I make bagging Hadley is about Suity...

#paranoiaiscatching

caylo

Bench
If you have to ask what middle class is then you aren't middle class.

Its a legit question.
If you own property and no mortgage in sydney are you middle class or still poor if have to keep working?[/QUOTE]

Can't be under the poverty line first. Second house which you live in doesn't contribute to wealth status. So you could be lower class without being in poverty (req more then 1/3 income going to cost of primary residence)

If you have an investment property without mortage in sydney. You a rick mofo lol

lingard

Coach
What's wrong with responding to Ram's post by drawing similarities with the closest example to his argument that we've seen on the forums?

It's not all about Suity for me - that example could have been anyone if they had trod a silimar path to Ram.

But Suity's clearly got some people jumping at shadows on his behalf too, while he pops out to take personal pot shots whenever he pleases (even if he fails to land any).

I'm having fun, because I never let this place get to me or pretend it's real life. I'd suggest anyone who gets upset at what someone else posts just take a bex and do the same....

Well, you know, it might be largely anonymous, but an internet forum is still 'real life'. You might as well say that talking on the phone or sending an email isn't real life. Or talking to someone in the next room isn't real life. What is 'real life', Bart?

Latest posts