What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

strider

Post Whore
How about a " This prick is a merkin, but i dont mind that post" button?
And conversely, a "I like this chap, but he's off his f**kin nut here" button?

Gronk

Staff member
How about a " This prick is a merkin, but i dont mind that post" button?
And conversely, a "I like this chap, but he's off his f**kin nut here" button?

Yes we need clarity on this whole like business. Just because I agree with what Pou says on an occasion does not mean that he is liked - because he clearly is a merkin.

How about a LIKE* button and below is a disclaimer ?

I'd also like STFU button.

Edit: you might as well throw in a BULLSHIT button whilst you're at it. This will allow us to nip Chiefy in the bud quickly.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to whinge but I'm bicurious about the like thing. I remember you mentioned there were more options. Is there any chance of other options being added?

not from my end, there are about a dozen options, like, dislike, agree, disagree, wtf ?, spam, d'oh, winner etc

I've seen them on other forums and they cause more trouble than they are worth with posters arguing about why they disagree or why their post was rated as spam.

strider

Post Whore
not from my end, there are about a dozen options, like, dislike, agree, disagree, wtf ?, spam, d'oh, winner etc

I've seen them on other forums and they cause more trouble than they are worth with posters arguing about why they disagree or why their post was rated as spam.
Of course we would hate to see people disagreeing about anything here - that never happens

:smile:

Latest posts