What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Storm 32-6 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 26: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
honestly to me it was a blatant 8 point try. Now the question can be asked if they are properly enforcing it in general but i have no real issue with the decision the refs made there. It was really silly by Tapine and can be dangerous

no name

Coach
honestly to me it was a blatant 8 point try. Now the question can be asked if they are properly enforcing it in general but i have no real issue with the decision the refs made there. It was really silly by Tapine and can be dangerous
If that was to make it 16-14 with a kick to come in the final 5, I'd put my house on it not being called.
Easy decision in a game that the result means nothing.

simmo05

Bench
That is always the problem. Why police it in r26

Bowzy

Juniors

Isn't that the issue with any ref and Melbourne? There is absolutely no consistency.

I have no issue too, but I have seen incidents that were worse than that this year and weren't even looked at.