What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

H.H

Juniors
Smart by Storm to cash in on their success so far this season.

SMH has the final membership numbers for 2017 in today's edition

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Early counts:
Sharks 42
Eels 1126
Storm 150

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Raiders membership is going to be brutal in 2018. Its probably gauche to reuse my joke from the Ricky Stuart thread but what the heck

1pmNakt.png

Valheru

Coach
Good to see the chooks on the front foot. They also have a 'price freeze' up until Mid October (I think) for this year's members, meaning we get the same package at the same price we paid this year for next year.

Good to see the chooks on the front foot. They also have a 'price freeze' up until Mid October (I think) for this year's members, meaning we get the same package at the same price we paid this year for next year.

What I find weird, you get a lanyard in your membership pack but the season tickets in 2018 are e-tickets. If you have an e-ticket you don't need lanyards.

lol good point

They must have a heap of lanyards they want to get rid of.

I can update on this. I sent some feedback about the packages to the club, and about the e-ticket/lanyard matter. Membership informed me that in 2018, members will still be issued with Members Tickets (i.e. plastic cards) with e-tickets provided as a back up for all members. This has been done so people do not have to go to the club to arrange replacement passes if they lose them. So you will still need a lanyard after all :)