What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lazza

Juniors
If this bloke doesn't go off and starts skipping around,the Eels will be right to be pissed off....he is not leaving...
Yep, they could have stopped play when the cowboys had the ball if he was seriously injured. All the advantage always goes to the non-NSW teams

The_Shield

Juniors
Yep, they could have stopped play when the cowboys had the ball if he was seriously injured. All the advantage always goes to the non-NSW teams
No different to last week when play was stopped for Cameron King for like half an hour before he eventually got up an played on

lsta5838

Juniors
On the will smith try, can they go back to the play the ball to see if all parra players onside? Either that play or play before i am sure 2 m offside and not square at marker

Canard

Immortal
Parra are there for the taking, but they have class in halves that will likely get them home.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Cowboys kicking game has been crap. The best two kicks IMO, have turned out crap for them.
1. A good bomb from Martin ended up an easy take for Semi and off he went for a 100m.
2. A chip from Morgan 30m out was a good idea, but the execution was slightly out.

lazza

Juniors
No different to last week when play was stopped for Cameron King for like half an hour before he eventually got up an played on
I'm not sure what you mean - in soccer, players kick the ball out for an injury and the opposition kicks it back for sportsmanship. Cowboys could have stopped play for their team mate - that's really what I meant but they played on and the eels had to stop with the ball and let the cowboys set their defensive line.

Latest posts