What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we ever admit that we cheated??

Saxon

Bench
They still talk about the "hand of Foran" too.

Stewart was falling and Crocker attempted a legal shoulder charge. Should it have been a penalty? Who knows, but it was consistent with other incidents that season.

The only dog act surrounding Stewart (on the field anyway) was him running thirty metres to throw a punch at the back of someones head.

They still talk about the "hand of Foran" too.

Stewart was falling and Crocker attempted a legal shoulder charge. Should it have been a penalty? Who knows, but it was consistent with other incidents that season.

The only dog act surrounding Stewart (on the field anyway) was him running thirty metres to throw a punch at the back of someones head.

Yeah lol just forgetting the one who copped that girlish hit was just uppercutting a rookie who had his arms held back

Also elbows are now legal apparently

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This time yes, with the stolen generation of premierships, well you're probably right there too

It just irks me that we've been cheated out of 2 premierships and f**ked out of another one by a dog tactic on Stewart, plus lets not forget they still talk about the refs in '13

Classic manly blaming the refs. I wouldn't be so judgemental given your current salary cap scandal..

Saxon

Bench
Yeah lol just forgetting the one who copped that girlish hit was just uppercutting a rookie who had his arms held back
What shit are you on about. Blair had just been slugged by Glen as they were walking off the field.
Then half a dozen seagulls came flocking in and attacked the guy 6 on 1. Tough merkins those womanly players.

What shit are you on about. Blair had just been slugged by Glen as they were walking off the field.
Then half a dozen seagulls came flocking in and attacked the guy 6 on 1. Tough merkins those womanly players.
What triggered it? Hinchgrub elbows lussick who bitchslaps him and they throw them, a sun shower grub holds lussick by the arms and Blair goes to work on lussick with uppercuts but can't drop the kid,gift and Lyon pull Blair off

For no reason the ref gives gift 10 for stopping the beating i guess then Blair 10 for being a grub

Gift walks off confused and Blair runs his gob, they throw them and it looks amazing, not one punch hits between the 2 of them

Melbourne's bench unloads as manly sprints in, snake got in one of the worst punches of all time, Blair goes down and lussick lays in a few cheeky punches and manly minus the bench plus Melbourne, their bench and officials finally break up the fight

Manly goes on to win, Blair becomes a laughing stock and manly rack up yet another premiership

It's a shame because the fight over shadowed the only decent act Billy has ever done in a career of dog shots and slide tackles

For those who have forgotten Billy nursed the Wolf who broke his own neck getting low to score on the corner but ultimately being held up

Cam didn't complain because Melbourne weren't penalised

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
The Storm cheat!, huh it was all a misunderstanding, I'm sill waiting for my Jayco Caravan and Boat that was mistakenly sent to another Melbourne address.

ouryears

Bench
I can't believe your souless RoRting club still exists.

I guess it gives the 15 people who hate afl somewhere to go on the cold rainy miserable nights.

To watch sumo wrestling.

I can't believe your souless RoRting club still exists.

I guess it gives the 15 people who hate afl somewhere to go on the cold rainy miserable nights.

To watch sumo wrestling.
AFL is hated by all non inbred Australians

Also Queensland hates it too

When's the next AFL world cup? Or state of origin? Who cares? Just a regional game meant to keep cricketers fit in the offseason that some f**kwit with a mullet enjoyed watching, probably whacking it to his Male cousin's ass

_Johnsy

Referee

I think you'll find that was Slater throwing them at Nightingale, in true Billy form it wouldn't have knocked the skin off a custard.

I think you'll find that was Slater throwing them at Nightingale, in true Billy form it wouldn't have knocked the skin off a custard.
Wrong fight

The girlish hit I refer to is a spinning run punch which was the only blemish on a cleanskins career

ouryears

Bench
AFL is hated by all non inbred Australians

Also Queensland hates it too

When's the next AFL world cup? Or state of origin? Who cares? Just a regional game meant to keep cricketers fit in the offseason that some f**kwit with a mullet enjoyed watching, probably whacking it to his Male cousin's ass

Weird in that case their crowds are FOUR TIMES the NRLs!!
Now why would that be?

images.png

Weird in that case their crowds are FOUR TIMES the NRLs!!
Now why would that be?

View attachment 19623
Actually a lot of factors play into this

Given the choice I'd rather not f**k my cousin so the far superior Melbourne public transport system gives the afl a free kick, have you ever tried getting anywhere in Sydney? affordability plays into this too as does traffic and of course the fact your uncle is also your father it messes with your brain

Say hi to your uncle daddy for me would you

ouryears

Bench
Actually a lot of factors play into this

Given the choice I'd rather not f**k my cousin so the far superior Melbourne public transport system gives the afl a free kick, have you ever tried getting anywhere in Sydney? affordability plays into this too as does traffic and of course the fact your uncle is also your father it messes with your brain

Say hi to your uncle daddy for me would you
Thats your answer?
All because afl crowds are 50000 and NRL crowds are 12000 you launch into utter garbage!

Seems to me a cockroach had sex with a flea and out you came you idiot.

You suit the rorting cheating team.