What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

InFlames

Juniors
Could I just see

- Xpac vs Dolph Ziggler
- Curt Hennig vs Rusev
- Raven vs Bray Wyatt
- Kevin Nash vs Sheamus
- Lex Luger vs Randy Orton

No, just a daydream.

mackdadday

Juniors
Apparently Jimmy Jacobs has been fired from the WWE creative team for posting a photo on Twitter a few weeks ago of him with the Bullet Club.

I think WWE would be taking any chance they can to fire their current writers. Nothing but malenky and Confundus charms from those goof balls in the last few years.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I hope something interesting happens on Sunday between Bray and Balor. So far its got to be right up there for worst feud of the year.

Balor's promo on Monday was horrendous and the cheap 80's transitions to the Demon were embarassing.

I hope something interesting happens on Sunday between Bray and Balor. So far its got to be right up there for worst feud of the year.

Balor's promo on Monday was horrendous and the cheap 80's transitions to the Demon were embarassing.
The victory Balor got over Wyatt should of been the end of the feud. But now we get Demon Finn vs Crossdresser Wyatt...

The victory Balor got over Wyatt should of been the end of the feud. But now we get Demon Finn vs Crossdresser Wyatt...
What a heatless clusterf**k this fued has been

Wyatt is hands down one of the cooler character actors and a solid worker,but they give him shit constantly and he is the loser of ppv matches

Finn still had a chance before he got on this merry-go-round with Wyatt but i think he's about to be wasted in the same f**king fashion

Meanwhile we have a jobber carrying the WWE belt and a part time bitch carrying the Universal championship leaving gods of the industry to fight over mid card belts

I don't overall have a problem with part timers,i have an issue when they are carrying the top belt of either show,also f**k jobbers to the stars

With the exception of everything that happened between Summerslam 2016 & Elimination Chamber 2017 Bray has been booked horrendously. I don't understand how the projector screen at Mania, or the sister abigail thing made it to air, whoever pitched these things should have been fired.

With the exception of everything that happened between Summerslam 2016 & Elimination Chamber 2017 Bray has been booked horrendously. I don't understand how the projector screen at Mania, or the sister abigail thing made it to air, whoever pitched these things should have been fired.
Dude we're deliberately remembering utter shithouse

f**k the WWE so called creative team,team of f**king geniuss

Next match these 2 will have would be Sister Abigail on a pole match

Vozzy

Juniors
I know the whole wyatt family to be honest. I remember the 3v3 matches against the shield were MOTY. The three of them held their own against the shield and i thought we would see an awesome 5 year rivalry between these teams. Plus with New Day aswell could of had great faction wars.

Since then they have pushed the shield guys to the moon and dumped on Bray and the others.

Problem with half the feuds is ppvs like summerslam and wrestlemania Vince likes to get every wrestler on the card so matches like Bray v Balor never get to a good level cos they are over in like 7min. Not to mention Rusev get squashed in like 10 sec.