What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

mackdadday

Juniors
Finished Oz and what a ride it was. 9/10. 6 seasons just flew by with plots, intrique and penis' jangling everywhere. Shillinger Vs Beecher has to be one of the greatest rvalries in tv history.

The Lost Room. Just one season of six episodes with Nate from Six Feet Under. Basically the pretence is that there are these 100 objects possibly created by god and they have their own essence. binged it in 4.5 hours straight. 8/10.

Rick and Morty. This show has blown me out of the water. Best thing on tv 10/10. Pickle Rick!

Just started Battlestar Galactica as my new morning show and seems pretty good.

Harvey Birdman. Attorney at Law. Half way through it. Easy watch and the show gets funnier as it goes.

Regular Show. a few episodes in and liking it.

Looking forward to having Family Guy and Brooklyn Nine Nine back next week.

Life's Good

Coach
Finished Oz and what a ride it was. 9/10. 6 seasons just flew by with plots, intrique and penis' jangling everywhere. Shillinger Vs Beecher has to be one of the greatest rvalries in tv history.

The Lost Room. Just one season of six episodes with Nate from Six Feet Under. Basically the pretence is that there are these 100 objects possibly created by god and they have their own essence. binged it in 4.5 hours straight. 8/10.

Rick and Morty. This show has blown me out of the water. Best thing on tv 10/10. Pickle Rick!

Just started Battlestar Galactica as my new morning show and seems pretty good.

Harvey Birdman. Attorney at Law. Half way through it. Easy watch and the show gets funnier as it goes.

Regular Show. a few episodes in and liking it.

Looking forward to having Family Guy and Brooklyn Nine Nine back next week.

Oz was such a great show. I reckon it was ahead of its time in terms of raw visual depiction of what happens in jail. I used to watch in on SBS in combination with The Dave Chappelle Show. It was compelling Monday night viewing.

Life's Good

Coach
Anyone watched Ozark on Netflix?

Bit of a Breaking Bad rip off and its not in the same class but the characters are great and its highly watchable.

Jason Bateman got dis.
Yep. Was totally hooked after s couple of episodes. Jason Bateman is a very convincing actor.
Has a 2nd series been confirmed??

Incorrect

Coach
Anyone watched Ozark on Netflix?

Bit of a Breaking Bad rip off and its not in the same class but the characters are great and its highly watchable.

Jason Bateman got dis.
Been trying to get to this all week, too much going on at home this week but am hoping to start on it tonight.... reviews seem mostly positive so far...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Mindhunters on Netflix. Just released. Get in early - episode 1 was excellent.

I enjoyed how good the dialogue is in the show. Definitely aimed at a smarter audience.

Only upto episode 3, the mrs and I absolutely love it and we don't often agree on shows

Criminal minds is one of my all time favourites but this delves even deeper. Fascinating that it's all based on true events.

Netflix do their period pieces so well. You really feel like you're back in the 70s

T-Boon

Coach
Only upto episode 3, the mrs and I absolutely love it and we don't often agree on shows

Criminal minds is one of my all time favourites but this delves even deeper. Fascinating that it's all based on true events.

Netflix do their period pieces so well. You really feel like you're back in the 70s

Just finished the season. It is really good stuff. They can hurry up with season 2.