What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Walt Flanigan

Referee
It’s worth watching episode 4 of the current season because it is linked directly to the game. Plus the Mark Zuckerberg bits are f*cking hilarious.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Have downloaded it but haven't had a chance to play yet, getting very good reviews everywhere

I was initially sceptical of the first one, that was until early on when Jimmy said 'wwwww wwwwhhh Whhhhyyyyy don't you ssssss ssssuuuccccckkkk my Elvish dick Butters?'

AJB1102

First Grade
I love SP but I wasn't a fan of how the last game played and this one looks the same so I'll probably give it a miss.

I dunno what you call it but the you pick a move and attack, then they pick a move and attack just bored the living shit out of me.

Happy to find out a new season has arrived though. Unhappy I tore through the 5 current eps and have to wait now. Thinking of knocking down the wall between my kitchen and living room to give a more open concept while I wait for new eps.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I love SP but I wasn't a fan of how the last game played and this one looks the same so I'll probably give it a miss.

I dunno what you call it but the you pick a move and attack, then they pick a move and attack just bored the living shit out of me.

Happy to find out a new season has arrived though. Unhappy I tore through the 5 current eps and have to wait now. Thinking of knocking down the wall between my kitchen and living room to give a more open concept while I wait for new eps.

Turn-based RPG.

Some purists consider turn-based games to be the true RPG's...

Eelementary

Post Whore

But I agree with you, mate - I'm not a turn-based RPG fan, either.

Iafeta

Referee
There was a thing in Cartmans wardrobe I laughed at "Tokens life matters" They have the best crass current events commentary

Vic Mackey

Referee
Got this a while back but only just started playing it. Very similar to the first one however they’ve made the fighting and crafting much more advanced. I found it confusing at first but getting used to it now. Just finished the Captain Diabetes quest which was fcking hilarious

Iafeta

Referee
It’s so damn fun I almost feel like buying it in the PS Easter sale (already have it on Xbone) just so I can play it in the comfort of my bedroom.

Iafeta

Referee
Haha. Just did the mission where Towellie had been clean and sober. Funny as hell.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Playing this pretty regularly now. It took me a while to get into. TSOT is pretty simple but they made this one more complex with the crafting, combat, powers etc. It’s definitely next level. There’s so much more detail for the big SP fan like myself. With having 4 kids on your team in the battle some of the best lines are the little ones they say to each other after each go. I piss myself with pretty much anything Super Craig says.