What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

Clifferd

Coach
1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Penrith
4. Cowboys
5. Manly
6. Brisbane
7. Eels
8. Raiders
-------------------------
9. Souths
10. Knights
11. Cronulla
12. Dragons
13. Warriors
14. Ttians
15. West Tigers
16. Bulldogs

Considering Penrith have been gifted an easy draw 3 years straight it'll be majorly concerning if they can't make the 4 next year

ReddFelon

Juniors
1. Parramatta
2. Easts
3. Brisbane
4. Manly
5. Melbourne
6. Canberra
7. St. George
8. Cronulla
9. Canterbury
10. North Queensland
11. Penrith
12. Souths
13. Gold Coast
14. Wests
15. Newcastle
16. Warriors

Spot On

Coach
Cowboys and Mlb outside top 4 with their squads and coaches????

All things being equal they're a lock.

natheel

Coach
Parramatta without Semi Radradra's freak try scoring ability cannot make the top 4.
He only fired in the last few rounds. Before that Gutherson was doing a lot of the hard yards for Eels.

I think they will be fine without Semi. Getting Evans up front helps their go forward

Spot On

Coach
He only fired in the last few rounds. Before that Gutherson was doing a lot of the hard yards for Eels.

I think they will be fine without Semi. Getting Evans up front helps their go forward

Hope Evans goes better than the Roosters starting props.

Life's Good

Coach
Cowboys
Roosters
Broncos
Storm
Eels
Panthers
Sharks
Dragons
Sea Eagles
Raiders
Tigers
Rabbitohs
Knights
Bulldogs
Warriors
Gold Coast

natheel

Coach
Hope Evans goes better than the Roosters starting props.
I hope he does well Arthur seems to be able to get the best out of players (majority of the time) Kane has showed potential for a while and he's a huge body so it'll be a shame if he fails

footy75

Bench
Wow so pretty much last years top 8? You've really thrown a few curveballs in there

Am I meant to? they will be the 8 top teams IMO next year.
I have Roosters improving, Parra being top 4 and Storm and Broncos dropping a little.
How do you see it then?

Lambretta

First Grade
I predict that an extension ladder is more useful than a step ladder if you have bastard Jacaranda trees dropping their f**king shite all over your merkining driveway

Latest posts