What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

RedVDragon

Juniors
Just look at this team:

James Tedesco

Daniel Tupou, Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu/Michael Gordon, Blake Ferguson,

Luke Keary
Cooper Cronk

Isaac Liu
Boyd Cordner, S.S. Taukeiaho,
Jared Wharea-Hargreaves, Jake Friend, Dylan Napa

Interchange: Zane Tetevano, Lindsay Collins, Mitch Aubusson, Ryan Matterson,
Don’t be so sure. Cronk will miss the boys that made him great.

Bloke

Juniors
Politis should stick to buying car dealerships. He’s marginally more successful at that than he is buying premierships.

Politis should stick to buying car dealerships. He’s marginally more successful at that than he is buying premierships.
Funny you mention that

Melbourne were a million bucks over and got pumped 40 zip when it mattered, they didn't win in 07 or 09 either

soc123_au

Staff member
Not true, we have never been known to be big spenders, yet we have 3 premierships over the same period and far more grand final appearances. Now go buy a comp and doodle do.
Ben Hunt is homesick? Or did he always dream of being coached by Mary?

Bloke

Juniors
Funny you mention that

Melbourne were a million bucks over and got pumped 40 zip when it mattered, they didn't win in 07 or 09 either
Paying overs to retain players that you’ve developed is a different kettle of fish compared to buying established stars from other clubs, in my opinion. I wouldn’t begrudge Manly doing that for the Stewart’s and Beaver. They probably did. Either way, Melb was caught and did the time. Couldn’t imagine Old Boy Shuey going through the books at Easts now, could you?

And ‘08 had the worst 9 to ever play in a GF in Russell Aitken. F**k, Matt Geyer would have been a better selection there. Might have at least put a few points on you blokes.

halfbackBENHUNT

Juniors
I really hope Pearce stays and the Rooters don't lose anybody.

Just so i can laugh my arse off when they still don't win the comp after two years and realise they have wasted 2 million on him.

Guerra BOUGHT from Roosters
SKD BOUGHT from Roosters
Watson BOUGHT from Roosters
Elliot BOUGHT from Roosters

Latest posts