What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

The_Shield

Juniors
Not quite. Didn’t sound like he was getting a run either way. Obviously he wasn’t happy. But no problem it Easts fault. Again!
http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/coach-backs-guerra-dumping/2009/08/08/1249350728995.html
I didn’t mean like he was set to play right then and there but he was coming along in the Storm system and he would of gotten his shot, similar to the likes of what Stimson and Kamikamica are getting now. But he upset Craig so much that he wasn’t just kicked out of the top squad, he was banned from reserve grade and everything. Do you really think Craig would of gotten so pissed if he wasn’t going to give Guerra a shot?

And I’m not taking a shot at the roosters or anything. I’m just saying you gotta give Melbourne some credit. It annoys me when Roosters fans talk him up as one of their own when he came through the Melbourne system.

This forum is quite weird.

Every member is obsessed with either the Broncos or Roosters.

lol go on and talk about your own team for once, it's ok to support an inferior club.

Saintsified

Bench
Rubbish, your entire team and coach from 2010 was BOUGHT.
Yes under a legal salary cap, Rorters own a sombrero and brown paper bags and Politis losing 10k over a golf match with a player, not to mention flash cars mysteriously showing up in players parents garages.

The_Shield

Juniors
This forum is quite weird.

Every member is obsessed with either the Broncos or Roosters.

lol go on and talk about your own team for once, it's ok to support an inferior club.
Wait are the Broncos and Roosters supposed to be the superior clubs. They have 1 premiership between them in the last 10 years. And I don’t mean to brag or anything but my team has 2 in the last 5 years

Cockosh

Juniors
Those guys where recruited from other clubs junior ranks by that "crafty" recruitment officer of yours Sullivan. The Roosters are scum from top to bottom.
Which guys? And how does that number compare to other clubs? I’d guess it’s about the same but then that wouldn’t fit your myth. Players come and go at every club including juniors. Every myth that exists about the roosters is easily dispelled with a simple check of the facts. Thanks for your ongoing obsession with our great club.

Cockosh

Juniors
I didn’t mean like he was set to play right then and there but he was coming along in the Storm system and he would of gotten his shot, similar to the likes of what Stimson and Kamikamica are getting now. But he upset Craig so much that he wasn’t just kicked out of the top squad, he was banned from reserve grade and everything. Do you really think Craig would of gotten so pissed if he wasn’t going to give Guerra a shot?

And I’m not taking a shot at the roosters or anything. I’m just saying you gotta give Melbourne some credit. It annoys me when Roosters fans talk him up as one of their own when he came through the Melbourne system.
You did we say we stole him. He’s obviously not our junior nor is he storms, he came from QLD. Fact is he debuted in 1st grade with us as that is where he found an opportunity.

Lambretta

First Grade
Not true, we have never been known to be big spenders, yet we have 3 premierships over the same period and far more grand final appearances. Now go buy a comp and doodle do.

Since 1976 St George have won 3 Premierships (77, 79 & 2010)
Easts have won 2 (2002 & 2013)
St George have been losing Grand Finalists on five occasions (85, 92, 93, 97 & 99)
Easts have been losing Grand Finalists on five occasions (80, 2000, 2003, 2004 & 2010)

St George have won 4 Minor Premierships in that time (79, 85, 2009 & 2010)
Easts have won 6 Minor Premierships in that time (80, 81, 2004, 2013, 2014 & 2015)

Thanks to the Illawarra half of your joint partnership, St George Illawarra have been given 3 wooden spoons during that period and Easts have been given one

Any suggestions how five is a greater number than five?

Latest posts