What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos to sign Matt Lodge

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Canberra should have been called the Bushrangers then. I guess that just doesn't have the same NFL feel as Raiders though does it?

I couldn't give a rats about names, but the ridiculous amount fail in your argument is worth the laughs alone.
Anyone who supports the broncos is a failure.

gUt

Coach
True. The pride and passion of your typical Broncos player sets a high standard for the lesser clubs to aspire to. Wins are expected, losses are devestating. Players at most other clubs regard games as unwelcome interruptions to their pokies feeding schedule.

mozza91

Coach
True. The pride and passion of your typical Broncos player sets a high standard for the lesser clubs to aspire to. Wins are expected, losses are devestating. Players at most other clubs regard games as unwelcome interruptions to their pokies feeding schedule.
True. Parker wouldn't have the money to play a pokie machine. Apparently his yearly salary at the Broncos was less than what kids working in sweatshops in India get.

Bloke

Juniors
even if they weren't the direct result, from the first announcement f the cruhers existence there wasn't a stone un turned, a low to hit or action to small or petty that the broncos did not do to get rid of the crushers.

Coach i had as a junior was a former assistant for the crushers in their first season. Rumour spreading to likely sponsors to put them off the new club on the block, putting on marketing events "by coincidence" nearby to the crushers events they put on (some even directly across the road), the water suddenly not working in the away sheds, the list goes on for awhile. Scum
This. I lived in Brisvegas at the time and a friend of mine worked at the Crushers. Donkeys are utter filth.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
You mean the lesser clubs like

Storm
Cowboys
Sharks
Rabbitohs
Roosters
Sea Eagles
Dragons

Just a reminder for gelding fans about the teams who have won the premiership since their last.

Totally f**king self-entitled morons.

gUt

Coach
yes those, and all of the others. We deserve credit for allowing the lesser clubs to win premierships for the good of their angry, angry fans.

Latest posts