What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I just think if Parra get him then Arthur loses a lot of credibility seeing his was pretty vocal he was building a ‘team first’ culture (which I was really happy to see after everything the Eels have been through).

IF hayne joins it will be based on arthurs approval and i'm sure he doesn't give a FF about your vote of credibility.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Just a point made about a quote. Nothing more nothing less.
I generally like some of the stuff you post and then you drop some sh*t in the middle. Anyway, not like you need my vote of credibility:wink:.

:D correct, i think you'll find one's propensity to like or dislike is based on agreement with another's opinion. some people care about that more than others......

as for your "just a quote" you know yourself BA will decide whatever does without even factoring eels fans opinions....i would say you were more looking for what eels fans thought, and my answer to that is wether or not i agree or disagree with his acquisitions some good some bad, he's earnt the right so far for supporters to just support whatever he chooses.

Life's Good

Coach
:D correct, i think you'll find one's propensity to like or dislike is based on agreement with another's opinion. some people care about that more than others......

as for your "just a quote" you know yourself BA will decide whatever does without even factoring eels fans opinions....i would say you were more looking for what eels fans thought, and my answer to that is wether or not i agree or disagree with his acquisitions some good some bad, he's earnt the right so far for supporters to just support whatever he chooses.

I do care about the entitlement to an opinion, the rest is just the filling.
Of course BA will do what he wants, it's his team, his neck on the line... Signing Hayne would seem at odds with what he has been doing. Anyway you covered where I was coming from(in bold)just took a bit of a journey to get there.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i can picture the the board room table covered in empty bottles and the manageent team handin a bong around the room and at about 2am one of them going "You know what would be funny?"

The next day edrick shows up for a meeting with gus who has no recollection of what happened

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Morgo aint going nowhere...... i hope.....

Sounds like it is just him reminding the cowboys to not lowball him come negioation time in a few weeks. Regardless that he plays for my team, would love to see him stay in NQ as a one club player. God knows the game needs more guys to stay planted at the one club their whole career instead of whoring around from club to club.
Whilst I would take him in a heartbeat, I would prefer the stay a Cowboy for life.

Said the same for Moylan, would have preferred he stayed a Panther, but more than happy to have him.

Exsilium

First Grade
Sounds like a dud rumour. We have just signed Tyrone Phillips as backline depth. Don't think we would need Lee as well.

But what if the Mansour rumours are true! Edrick lee would be a smart signing....

OMFG ring the doomsday bells!