What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

As with pretty much every one else, love the jersey design but hate the sponsor panel.

The gold jersey should have a gold panel - easy. How did they f**k that one?
The blue jersey should have the same gold panel, assuming the sponsor wanted a black lettered logo.

So close to being a great jersey...

chiefy1

Juniors
Sack Bernie because this is a disgrace.
Not sure in which fans were consulted on the jersey design - was it the bingo club at parra leagues ?

Nobody I have spoken to knows anything about fans being consulted.

Worst jerseys ever imo.

strider

Post Whore
Not sure in which fans were consulted on the jersey design - was it the bingo club at parra leagues ?

Worst jerseys ever imo.
Period?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Looks like we will be rolling out for some snobby north shore private school rugby team next year.

Great way to represent the people of the West Parra.

Also the ALAND logo looks fecking awful on there, especially frustrating when it could have been integrated so easily.

Not even a ridiculously gorgeous human like Tim Mannah can save this steaming pile of regurgitated Mexican food.

hybrideel

Bench
Looks like we will be rolling out for some snobby north shore private school rugby team next year.

Great way to represent the people of the West Parra.

Also the ALAND logo looks fecking awful on there, especially frustrating when it could have been integrated so easily.

Not even a ridiculously gorgeous human like Tim Mannah can save this steaming pile of regurgitated Mexican food.
You seem to be sitting on the fence with your thoughts. Just tell us if you like it or not FFS

strider

Post Whore
I would 100% buy a blue one IF it had that alternate white on blue sponsor ... but im more inclined not to with that yellow background :slight_frown:

Worst jerseys ever imo.
Chief, the members of the eels members council were consulted i believe.
They are our delegates hand picked by the club......

Kornstar

Coach
I will like any jersey they release that is not only big enough to fit this fat f**k but also long enough so it doesn't feel like i'm wearing a midriff top........hasn't been one since 2009!

I have several jerseys since then but when you buy say a 5XL it fits me way more than comfortably as in loose but they barely go below my stomach, it's f**king frustrating!!!!!

Kornstar

Coach
Own it bro. There's nothing more alpha than an overweight bloke in a t-shirt too short for him.

Yeah, nah. I am embarrassed enough to leave the house dressed in the loosest clothing possible, wearing stuff that draws attention to me would put me in an institution!

T.S Quint

Coach
I will like any jersey they release that is not only big enough to fit this fat f**k but also long enough so it doesn't feel like i'm wearing a midriff top........hasn't been one since 2009!

I have several jerseys since then but when you buy say a 5XL it fits me way more than comfortably as in loose but they barely go below my stomach, it's f**king frustrating!!!!!

Buy two and stitch them together.
Boom...instant fat guy jersey!

Latest posts