What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

hindy111

Post Whore
I think you overestimate the integrity of NRL journalism. And the stupidity of fans.

"Shhh 1. Which player is on the outer for his dressing room behaviour? Rumours are the player in question has a love of disgusting locker room pranks and his team mates are fed up."
*clearly this is not a real report*

One or two publications love this shit and have no qualms about whether or not it's true. Suddenly the rumour has even more smoke. In the eyes if the average knuckle dragging NRL fan anyway

You may or may not remember the time an LU poster submitted a made up story to Bourbon Bec Wilson and saw it published in her column a short time later

Its true. 90 % of league fans are stupid. The other 10% are on forums.
Its like the whole..... Another junior Parra let go. Better story then The eels had his position covered and was no spot in the near future whilst having needs at other positions, so they granted him an early release in the best interest of the player.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agreed.
Until someone goes to the police and makes a report, Don Burke is possibly nothing more than a sleazy man. But I wouldn't even know that, although I have met him on several occasions and know his daughter well. He has always been a true gentleman.

Ummm thats a shit story. Im not paying $2.20 to read that.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Your getting the slowly.....
Imagine your thoughts like a river flowing. Let the negative ones pass and hold onto the possitive ones....
You wont notice the evil. It will be in the background. The more people thst do this then slowly the world will become a better place.

If you keep promoting the dog eat dog world then thats what it will become.
But what if it is already dog eat dog?

While you are doing your river flowing thing you suddenly realise that someone has stolen all your tea leaves and left a cable on your front step.

hindy111

Post Whore
But what if it is already dog eat dog?

While you are doing your river flowing thing you suddenly realise that someone has stolen all your tea leaves and left a cable on your front step.

The dogs will eat the dogs...... They wont cross paths with me

lingard

Coach
I've always thought this is such a dumb idiom. Hayne or not, just in general.

I could make up a rumor about, say, a Raiders player. All I need is for one or two of my mates to be dumb enough to believe it, and then for one or two of their mates to be do the same, and one or two of theirs and so on.... There's plenty of smoke all of a sudden for something I deadset made up.

Doesn't stop me from using it but

I think that raiders player should be dead-set sacked. It's an outrage!

Latest posts