What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce agrees to join Knights

AJB1102

First Grade
Matty Johns always shamelessly gobbled on Pearce's red rocket promoting him for Origin but he will be utterly insufferable now.

Well done though to Newy. Massive improvement to the squad.

mozza91

Coach
Matty Johns always shamelessly gobbled on Pearce's red rocket promoting him for Origin but he will be utterly insufferable now.

Well done though to Newy. Massive improvement to the squad.
If he cares about the Knights he won’t want Pearce anywhere near the Origin side.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I agree but ya know he won't be able to help himself.

‘Guys Mitchell Pearce has been a revelation at Newcastle. He is free from the shackles of being under the Sydney spotlight and his form has never been better. I see a man who knows who he is and what he needs to do. I’m telling you boys this is the year for him, he needs to be our 7 and he will be the dominant player in a New South Wales series win. I can feel it boys!’

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
‘Guys Mitchell Pearce has been a revelation at Newcastle. He is free from the shackles of being under the Sydney spotlight and his form has never been better. I see a man who knows who he is and what he needs to do. I’m telling you boys this is the year for him, he needs to be our 7 and he will be the dominant player in a New South Wales series win. I can feel it boys!’

i read that in Matty Johns voice.

POPEYE

Coach
The irony alone beats the best pisstake, Cronk is only a filler compared to Pearce now being declared a messiah . . . goes to show that behind a Andy/Mitch blank face lurks a thinker

kbw

Bench
How can anyone say Pearce stinks more than DCE :p
How can a Parra fan criticise anything now they are about to sign the greatest myth of them all

Jankuloski

Juniors
I follow NRL from 2008 and this will be the first season I’ll be following Knights games. Always felt it was a shame that such a huge fan base had to suffer such a shit team, so good on them!

I realise Bennett brought them to the semis, but even if Wayneball wins games it’s shit to watch.

That is spooky, especially in light of this - http://www.nrl.com/johns-knights-are-top-eight-with-pearce/tabid/10874/newsid/116686/default.aspx

Tommy Smith

Referee
Haa anyone seen Gal's comments on Pearce's move to the Knights? He basically trashes the Knights.

That merkin needs to STFU.

I'd be happy to take a bet that they'll finish ahead of the Sharks for a few consecutive seasons come 2019 onwards.

It's not even out of the question for 2018.

TheFrog

Coach
lol the guy is so predictable

although him saying the knights are now 'top 8 specials' is more realistic then when he said 'the dogs will make the top 4' when Foran signed
Those whose livelihood depends on it have the Knights at $2.75 to make the finals. Ahead of the Bulldogs, Warriors, Tigers and Titans. I can't help thinking they've paid overs if the reported $1m a year is correct.

Frederick

Staff member
Those whose livelihood depends on it have the Knights at $2.75 to make the finals. Ahead of the Bulldogs, Warriors, Tigers and Titans. I can't help thinking they've paid overs if the reported $1m a year is correct.
We paid slight overs for a very good club halfback. We paid not much more than what the Dragons paid for the Broncos bench hooker

Latest posts