What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love or hate Pearce, I hate seeing clubs flick their long-termers.

Life's Good

Coach
What a sad arse wanker Gallen is for talking about Pearce the way he did re SOO
I wouldn’t pick Pearce myself but Gallen basically says Pearce isn’t good enough on his own to make it and unless he plays behind a great side can’t make it
I have never decried Pearce for effort and that above ability is what has seen him picked for SOO.
Pearce’s efforts at Newcastle will match his time at the Roosters because he will have a real dig and in fact he may improve under Brown
Poor form from Gallen not that one should expect anything better from that Neanderthal.
And no thought for Chad Townsend. What must he be thinking with the captain spitting the dummy about not getting Pearce. Poor form from Gallen.

BennyV

Referee
What a sad arse wanker Gallen is for talking about Pearce the way he did re SOO
I wouldn’t pick Pearce myself but Gallen basically says Pearce isn’t good enough on his own to make it and unless he plays behind a great side can’t make it
I have never decried Pearce for effort and that above ability is what has seen him picked for SOO.
Pearce’s efforts at Newcastle will match his time at the Roosters because he will have a real dig and in fact he may improve under Brown
Poor form from Gallen not that one should expect anything better from that Neanderthal.
While I agree RE: Gallen, I think the order of reasons Pearce was picked for origin are:
1) Surname
2) Team of origin
3) Effort
4) Talent

Drag Queen

Bench
I think number 1 may be that we have not had anyone better to pick. Pearce debuted as a 17 year old and showed a lot of promise. I would be picking Cleary at halfback for NSW next year.
I would too. That kid is one cool and collected cucumber. He trusts himself and delivers. Not sure the selectors will see it that way though Frank.

Latest posts