What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione

Yosh

Coach
Johns still has physics on his side. Built low with a massive arse. Not many halves are built to play a power game.

Sure his defense and his ability to get through gaps because of his strength was a massive plus but this guy's skill was out of the world a the time. Nothing to do with physical ability in my opinion.

I'm a bit afraid that the NRL will be turn into the NRL... Like a chess game with pure specimens being played by genius coaches. Only 1 in 10 plays being ad lib or a moment of genius. Probably still see some massive hits and some amazing runs, geniuses of the body but the geniuses of the mind will be gone.

macavity

Referee
I'm a bit afraid that the NRL will be turn into the NRL... Like a chess game with pure specimens being played by genius coaches. Only 1 in 10 plays being ad lib or a moment of genius. Probably still see some massive hits and some amazing runs, geniuses of the body but the geniuses of the mind will be gone.

Completely different games - there isn't as much scope for coaching strategy in our game. There is a lot we can learn from them, but a lot they could take from our game too, particularly in hurry up offence.

Johns Magic

Referee
My point is we know exactly what Buhrer offers to our team.

We need Guerra and Sione to offer more than that if we are going to take a leap forward.

Buhrer was Manly's starting 2nd rower all season(replacing the injured Glenn Stewart) when they finished 2nd in 2014. He had a great season.

Anyway despite all the previous evidence it appears there is no convincing you that he is not just a Rory Kostjasyn clone. That's fine but I suspect Brown will give him a serious run this year and I hope he does.

mozza91

Coach
Why did they let him go?

And I want him to succeed as much as anyone.
It’s a strange one. He’s had his share of injuries but the fans were pissed off when they got rid of him. Was seen by many as a future captain.

Knight Vision

First Grade
It’s a strange one. He’s had his share of injuries but the fans were pissed off when they got rid of him. Was seen by many as a future captain.
With the salary cap jigsaw puzzle who knows for sure. Maybe needed to free up some coin in the pack for a young up and coming player. I'm impressed with Buhrer though.

Spot On

Coach
10 pages in and you still haven’t told me where you would play Sione?
What’s wrong darlin?

It's there, you simply need to go back and start reading again iqaz.

Turton Road has disappeared from these parts as well. Miss his input tòo.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Why you finding it so hard to answer?
You are obviously really worried if you came back an hour later to edit your post hahaha
Why are you finding it so hard to answer my question? Is it because you're full of shit?

Spot On

Coach
Why you finding it so hard to answer?
You are obviously really worried if you came back an hour later to edit your post hahaha

Just as you are reluctant to admit the answer to your question is in this thread but you seem incapable of locating it iqaz. Say hi to Turton Road for us all please. We really miss him.

Last edited:

Knight Vision

First Grade
Random Stats from 2017 -

Sione Mata'utia

Running Metres: 80.50
Hitups: 9.82
Tackles 26.32

Aiden Guerra

Running Metres: 91.27
Hitups: 9.86
Tackles: 32.23