What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year

callmack1

Staff member
Just want to say a massive Happy New Year to all.

2017 has been an awful year for me as a few of you know but it'll be great to put that all in the past and move on. 2018 is a fresh start and I'm going to really enjoy it. I know it sounds cliche but a new year is a great chance to reset and it brings hope.

Thanks to everyone on here for 2017 though, it has been a pleasure bantering, arguing and chatting about this mighty club that we all love and I hope that continues in 2018.

Enjoy tonight, have a few drinks (I certianly will be haha) and celebrate with your family and friends.

Let's see what 2018 brings us and I hope it's going to be great.

Up the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!

doyen

Bench
Just want to say a massive Happy New Year to all.

2017 has been an awful year for me as a few of you know but it'll be great to put that all in the past and move on. 2018 is a fresh start and I'm going to really enjoy it. I know it sounds cliche but a new year is a great chance to reset and it brings hope.

Thanks to everyone on here for 2017 though, it has been a pleasure bantering, arguing and chatting about this mighty club that we all love and I hope that continues in 2018.

Enjoy tonight, have a few drinks (I certianly will be haha) and celebrate with your family and friends.

Let's see what 2018 brings us and I hope it's going to be great.

Up the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!

I hope 2018 brings you great joy Callmack1----I have no idea of your bad 2017 but I can only wish you all the best for the future.
A Happy & successful New Year to all,in particular,our Sths crew!!

callmack1

Staff member
I hope 2018 brings you great joy Callmack1----I have no idea of your bad 2017 but I can only wish you all the best for the future.
A Happy & successful New Year to all,in particular,our Sths crew!!
Cheers bro, right back at ya!

I'm on a high right now, just so happy that it's finally the New Year!

What's everyones New Years resoulutions if they have any? Mine are to get proper fit like I used to be, I've been back at the gym for a wee while but I'll really ramp it up now. I'm also going to try and be more organised, last year I was so unorganised and it made life shit at times along with a few other things haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal

What's everyones New Years resoulutions if they have any? Mine are to get proper fit like I used to be, I've been back at the gym for a wee while but I'll really ramp it up now. I'm also going to try and be more organised, last year I was so unorganised and it made life shit at times along with a few other things haha.
You know mine bro but I don't wish to share them on the forum....

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors

I've having New Years dissolutions this year. Keepin it real ha.

Latest posts