What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ODI Squad vs England

Eelectrica

Referee
They should go with Maxwell. Wait until Lynn is actually fit and has a fair chance at putting his best foot forward.
I want him in the side, but only when fit.

Oh that's what they're doing. Good should have made that call in the first place.

Rotten luck for him. Gotta wonder how good he'd be if injury free.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
I'd throw D'arcy Short in. Just for the rage south of the border.

blaza88z

Coach
I hate to say it but I think Lynn will be one of those blokes who only really excels in T20, hope I am wrong.. one hell of a striker of the cricket ball

King hit

Coach
They should go with Maxwell. Wait until Lynn is actually fit and has a fair chance at putting his best foot forward.
I want him in the side, but only when fit.

Oh that's what they're doing. Good should have made that call in the first place.

Rotten luck for him. Gotta wonder how good he'd be if injury free.

At least it would shut the Victorians up. The carrying on about him on Facebook is nasueting

I hate to say it but I think Lynn will be one of those blokes who only really excels in T20, hope I am wrong.. one hell of a striker of the cricket ball

You’re not alone thinking that. His injuries have really been a barrier for him in his quest to succeed in the longer forms. A batting version of Shaun Tait.

Bazal

Post Whore
JL hard at work pulling strings in the media, talk of Ashton Turner to replace Lynn for the ODIs lol.

I wonder where that came from...?

Timbo

Staff member
Probably wants Behrendorff and Paris on the South Africa tour ahead of Cummins and Haze.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I thought it was pretty funny

Selectors thought bring Darsh has worked so hey, lets wind the clock back a few years and pick another old fart

hineyrulz

Post Whore
White???? Bahahahahaha they are f**king kidding.

When a young bloke like Short is killing it.